The shipwreck Gold is coming to debut and it’s a lot!!!!

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember some years back at the State fair here in Sacramento they had an exhibit from some of the first Gold they recovered from the Central America, it was actually in a vault they set up that looked like the bridge of a steamship and you looked through 3 or 4 portholes. I remember the guards had machine guns. It was definitely something I will never forget, there was a bar a little bigger than a brick and they said it weighed around 80 pounds. Almost all the coins were straight from the mint and they were the same year. It was hecka cool the way they had it set up. If I lived down south I would definitely go see it this next showing!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remember some years back at the State fair here in Sacramento they had an exhibit from some of the first Gold they recovered from the Central America, it was actually in a vault they set up that looked like the bridge of a steamship and you looked through 3 or 4 portholes. I remember the guards had machine guns. It was definitely something I will never forget, there was a bar a little bigger than a brick and they said it weighed around 80 pounds. Almost all the coins were straight from the mint and they were the same year. It was hecka cool the way they had it set up. If I lived down south I would definitely go see it this next showing!

I’d love to, I bet that something to see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread