Sunray X1

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Hello all

Just got my Sunray X1 from GoldenRoyBoy for my Explorer II. Let me tell you this is one nice piece of equipment. Once I figure it out completely it will be an awesome thing to have. It takes some getting used to the no-vibration like my Bullseye II gives and I did keep my BEII close lastnight but only used it a few times. This thing is great for really pinpointing where a coin size object is up to about three inches deep. Baldingboy was impressed to see how that feature worked.

I would also like to thank GoldenRoyBoy. He sold me this probe, sl used for and AWESOME price. The item was better than advertised, shipping was fast and the probe was well packed. You couldn't ask for a better person to do business with. Thaks GRB!!

If you don't have one save up and get yourself one, you will be happy you did. If you ever need any equipment and GoldenRoyBoy is selling, you should buy from him.

Upvote 0

detectordave

Apr 6, 2005
Ann Arbor Meechigan
Detector(s) used
DFX WITH DX-1 PROBE AND XLT WITH XL-1 PROBE
I have sunrays on both my XLT and DFX. They are absolutely awesome! I too tried many many bullseye II's but almost every one of them, the switch went bad. The sunrays are worth their weight in gold...or silver...or pulltabs....lol Hh dave.

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
detectordave said:
I have sunrays on both my XLT and DFX. They are absolutely awesome! I too tried many many bullseye II's but almost every one of them, the switch went bad. The sunrays are worth their weight in gold...or silver...or pulltabs....lol Hh dave.

Although I picked on my Bullseye II in a previous post, until the Sunray it was a godsend! I couldn't imagine hunting without a pinpointer. I cannot understand why Whites knows they have a problem with that switch and they keep using it?

detectordave

Apr 6, 2005
Ann Arbor Meechigan
Detector(s) used
DFX WITH DX-1 PROBE AND XLT WITH XL-1 PROBE
Oh, I wasn't putting the bullseye II down necessarily. Even with the switch troubles I would have never gone without it. Hh dave.

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
Hello MasterEagle!
Thank you kindly for the nice words; I'm very please "you are pleased" with the SunRay I sold to you. Internet sales and satisfaction can be trying for all involved at times with all the hype out there. I personally prefer to underate something I'm selling than to over-rate it because, generally doing so leaves everyone happy. :)

Good hunting my friend!
GRB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions