New permission found me !!

Herbie1955

Dec 30, 2017
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
AT/PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at a local park Tot lot with the grandson showing him how to use his new Digitek detector when a gentleman stopped and asked if we would be interested in detecting around his 1890's farm house and outbuildings. I couldn't say yes quick enough, so we followed him a couple miles to the farm.When we got there he told me that as far as he knows it was only detected once around the house about a year ago when a couple guys from out of town detected about thirty minutes and left after finding a few silver coins and never returning. He also gave me a Garrett Pin pointer that was left behind a year ago. He pointed out a small lake that was a local swimming hole in the past that looks promising! I was short on time so I made arrangements to come back. :hello2::hello2:

Upvote 0

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What an excellent score!!! Good luck :thumb_up:

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see silver in your future. And much more! Enjoy! :icon_thumright:

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats of your new honey hole. Keep us posted on what you find. I'm layed up recovering from a knee replacement and you guys are keeping me from going bat poop crazy.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ooooo! Here's hoping...!!! 😁

steve_rowlands

Sep 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bit of luck. I too had a similar thing happen to me this weekend , after asking in the local pub for land to dig on ....a lovely lady let me and my friend detect on her stables, my friend found a elizabeth 1st coin. It's lovely when people reach out and share. IMG-20180211-WA0025.jpg

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Outstanding.. Pays to be in the right place at the right times sometimes...:occasion14:

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's so nice going to a permission where the person WANTS you there! Congrats to you on your new spot. Hope you guys are successful there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions