New permission found me !!

Herbie1955

Dec 30, 2017
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
AT/PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at a local park Tot lot with the grandson showing him how to use his new Digitek detector when a gentleman stopped and asked if we would be interested in detecting around his 1890's farm house and outbuildings. I couldn't say yes quick enough, so we followed him a couple miles to the farm.When we got there he told me that as far as he knows it was only detected once around the house about a year ago when a couple guys from out of town detected about thirty minutes and left after finding a few silver coins and never returning. He also gave me a Garrett Pin pointer that was left behind a year ago. He pointed out a small lake that was a local swimming hole in the past that looks promising! I was short on time so I made arrangements to come back. :hello2::hello2:

Upvote 0

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What an excellent score!!! Good luck :thumb_up:

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see silver in your future. And much more! Enjoy! :icon_thumright:

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats of your new honey hole. Keep us posted on what you find. I'm layed up recovering from a knee replacement and you guys are keeping me from going bat poop crazy.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ooooo! Here's hoping...!!! 😁

steve_rowlands

Sep 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bit of luck. I too had a similar thing happen to me this weekend , after asking in the local pub for land to dig on ....a lovely lady let me and my friend detect on her stables, my friend found a elizabeth 1st coin. It's lovely when people reach out and share. IMG-20180211-WA0025.jpg

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Outstanding.. Pays to be in the right place at the right times sometimes...:occasion14:

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's so nice going to a permission where the person WANTS you there! Congrats to you on your new spot. Hope you guys are successful there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread