Royal Gt headphones...opinions please

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bobby, I've never used them, but if the sound is good and they are comfortable on your head they gotta be OK.

OP
OP
DigDugNY

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha, thats what I was thinkin...I just needed better ones than I had, so these are way better compared to those, lol.

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
I use them...they are ok...actually felt comfortable for a while...now after about 2 hours I sometimes pull them away from my ears to let a little air in...Make good ear muffs if you hunt in cold! :)

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a pair. The sound and response is fine, but they aren't as comfortable and don't seal out the noise as well as my Gray Ghosts. But, they don't cost as much either.
Dig deep, dig often,
Bill

detectordave

Apr 6, 2005
Ann Arbor Meechigan
Detector(s) used
DFX WITH DX-1 PROBE AND XLT WITH XL-1 PROBE
I still use my royals, they came with my detectors. They do work, but I find them very uncomfortable in any kind of heat. They are plastic and get VERY sweaty. If I ever take a break, Ill buy something better.. Hh dave.

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
I use them for now and they work ok., however I am looking for something different that are more comfortable and maybe a little better sound.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions