Cabin fever part 2

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What the heck! It was in the 40's , all the snow was gone, ground was thawed but muddy and I got out quite a few days, to shake off the cabin fever. I thought we turned the corner, but noooooooo, been snowing for three days, now 7 more inches has to melt, has not been above 25 degrees, and not going to until next week:BangHead: Sorry to you East coasters that are much worse off, for complaining, but I am over this Winter 8-)8-)

Upvote 0

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I feel your pain. We have had some nice weather for a couple of weeks. Got up this morning with snow on the ground.. :thumb_down::thumb_down::thumb_down: Maybe it will be over someday... :dontknow:

nwpa

Jul 6, 2017
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
T2 classic
Simplex
Makro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I with you this is the month of dragging out winter, hang in there it's almost over.
Then will come the season of endless rain. :censored:

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark my words...before you can blink we'll all be crabbing about the heat, humidity and rock hard dirt..lol...Ddf

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What the heck! It was in the 40's , all the snow was gone, ground was thawed but muddy and I got out quite a few days, to shake off the cabin fever. I thought we turned the corner, but noooooooo, been snowing for three days, now 7 more inches has to melt, has not been above 25 degrees, and not going to until next week:BangHead: Sorry to you East coasters that are much worse off, for complaining, but I am over this Winter 8-)8-)
Fred
That stinks ...the weather has been playing tricks here too !
2 weeks ago 50s to high 60s now two nor easterns this week ???

Awb101

Mar 3, 2018
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol I feel ya man. Even though it has been a super easy winter here in wyoming it's still frozen and it teases you with nice days.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cooper,, I'm over here in Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania.
We have had our share of snow, and I'm hoping we are done with anything more than a flurry. Melt baby melt!!

JoeB_OH

Dec 19, 2012
Cleveland , Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Bounty Hunter Tracker 4.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The closer it gets to spring, the MORE snow we get here in Ohio. I'm dying over here!!
Well, it cant go on forever, hang in there & I will to.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cabin fever is a real problem, for sure. Everything is still rock-solid here to.. Ugh..

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cabin fever ?lol Thank your lucky stars you didn't have to put up with this for the last 2 months. 027.JPG

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

halfstep

May 11, 2010
Cabin fever ?lol Thank your lucky stars you didn't have to put up with this for the last 2 months. View attachment 1564976

What happened? I know the feeling. I broke both my ankles and my back in 03. They put 2 screws in my left and 5 in my right and fused my L1 in my back. Then in 010, I had to have my right ankle rebuilt and fused. Now I have 11 screws and 2 plates in it. I wore a cast for 24 weeks then a boot for 8 weeks. I had problems with my heal, a cist developed from the surgery and had to have a small surgery to remove the cist. All this covered about a year and a half before I was able to use my foot again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread