Last edited:
Upvote 0

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Northern Virginia. You will be surprised how many good places there are to hunt once you start researching your area, I started in school yards and playgrounds, little league fields and soccer fields then as I got more confident in my digging technique and learned my machine a bit I stepped into permissions which led to other leads. Lots of information on this site on how to research and links to one great sites, good luck and expect to see some pics of your finds soon!!

Nicksan

Nov 17, 2005
So. Cal.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Stock and 6" coils
Whites M6 & MXT, Super 12 & 6x8 Detech coils
Miccus Bluetooth headphones & Ratphones
Lesche
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just ordered my Garret ace 300. Really can’t wait to go out for my first hunt. There aren’t too many places around where I live to go. Can anyone make a suggestion on a good place to start. I am from Guilford county, close to the Alamance county line.:metaldetector:

Not sure where that is, Maybe try some local parks and grass strips to start off with.
Good luck with your new hobby. :icon_thumright:

Haldean

Feb 11, 2019
Burlington NC
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just ordered my Garret ace 300. Really can’t wait to go out for my first hunt. There aren’t too many places around where I live to go. Can anyone make a suggestion on a good place to start. I am from Guilford county, close to the Alamance county line.:metaldetector:

I'm about a year late with the response. It's hard to find anything recent. Message me if you are still around.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go out have fun and while you are you will learn your machine and find lots of cool stuff.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet also Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread