Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've said this many times. The machine is only as good as the man using it. You must have confidence in your equipment and everyone is different. If a CTX is what you want, and you can afford it, than go for it. You will get many different opinions on what machine is best but it all comes down to what YOU want.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ok. Don't buy a CTX 3030. You are constantly digging. Getting you hands and pants dirty not counting sore muscles at the end of the day. Then you have to go get on the computer and post reales, gold rings, old coins, CW buttons and not counting the fun you would have had. So. Forget it. Bingo is your game.:laughing7:

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,Teknetic T2LTD, Teknetic 5'' & 11'' coil, AT PRO, Nokta Pin Pointer, Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer, 5 x 8 Coil, Nell 15'' Attack coil, one bum eye and selective hearing.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok. Don't buy a CTX 3030. You are constantly digging. Getting you hands and pants dirty not counting sore muscles at the end of the day. Then you have to go get on the computer and post reales, gold rings, old coins, CW buttons and not counting the fun you would have had. So. Forget it. Bingo is your game.:laughing7:

I like bingo , trouble is i have no time for it because I am always chicken scratching in the dirt.:laughing7:

OP
OP
8Keeper

8Keeper

Nov 5, 2017
Daytona, FL
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

That is a lot of work! But I am afraid of the ladies that play bingo at the VFW. They take it very serious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread