Need advice about headphones for the T2.

BenVa68

Mar 9, 2018
Hopewell va.
Detector(s) used
Technetics T2+ Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the stock Technetics headphones with my T2+ and they seem to work "ok" but they are a little heavy and they start to hurt my ears after wearing them for a while. I am also afraid i am not hearing some of the fainter signals. I have been looking at some of the other brands of headphones but I'm not 100% sure if they will all work with the T2. I want them to be comfortable, durable, and able to pick up the really faint deep signals. I don't care about waterproof, I've looked at Killer Bs, Jolly Rogers and a few others. Jolly Rogers has a pair for $89.00 which i really like but i can't find anywhere that says they are for sure compatible with the T2. I would like to be sure before i order them. Has anyone used these headphones with the T2 or does anyone have any recommendations for other aftermarket headphones that would be compatible?

Upvote 0

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought these for my Teknetics Liberator.Weigh next to nothing,comfortable,cord not too short,sound is great I'd buy them again :) 006.JPG

nwpa

Jul 6, 2017
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
T2 classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Killer B's, Jolly rogers and gray ghost will work fine, they just need to have the 1/4" plug for the T2.
I got the Gray Ghost NDT and I seem to hear better with them, I have constant ringing from a .50 cal with no ear protection.

Arkie

Feb 16, 2017
NE Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Tejon, Lobo LST (2), Shadow X2, Bandido 2 Umax, Silver Sabre Umax, Mojave, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Garret Z Lynk Wireless Headphones

Work great and works on all detectors, I use the setup on my Etrac and it is really nice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread