Jul 29, 2017
The Old North State
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Tesoro Cutlass
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Soooo ... I saw this post on Friday and have binge watched Season 1 and half of Season 2 while keeping our grandson this weekend. I really like the show and the fact that detecting is the common thread that ties the story line together and not the whole show. Like many British shows, it is well done and enjoyable. I'm a bit surprised that a US based production company hasn't picked up on it and tried an American version.

I doubt there will be a 4th season but I'm hoping for one.

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mackenzie Crook (pirate from pirates of the Caribbean) wrote and directed this. He did an amazing job on his first show. I’ve probably watched it 3-4 times now. It’s hilarious and well done. He was also Dwight on the original The Office tv show.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the show, wish we had skilled writers and directors like that for American TV! The wit, story line and the characters are exceptional.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This show better get renewed.

It has nothing to do with renewal, McKenzie Crook doesn't want to create another season. He wanted to end it after season 2 but was eventually talked into a 3rd. I don't think anyone can convince him to create season 4.

OP
OP
buck8point

buck8point

Apr 22, 2018
Iberville Parish, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 / Garrett AT Max /
Garrett Pro Pointer / Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Soooo ... I saw this post on Friday and have binge watched Season 1 and half of Season 2 while keeping our grandson this weekend. I really like the show and the fact that detecting is the common thread that ties the story line together and not the whole show. Like many British shows, it is well done and enjoyable. I'm a bit surprised that a US based production company hasn't picked up on it and tried an American version.

I doubt there will be a 4th season but I'm hoping for one.

Well Said.. ..

Jesse James

Mar 14, 2012
Lancaster County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just watched the trailer on YouTube. It actually looks interesting. I think I will check it out.

beep1971

Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you like old history being dug up, watch Time team, it's a far cry from your American big man shouting 'boom baby', but it's the real deal.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you like old history being dug up, watch Time team, it's a far cry from your American big man shouting 'boom baby', but it's the real deal.

And its filled with Mick's lovely jumpers and Tony always jumping into trenches! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread