My Garrett Ace 250 Finds from April 6th to May 1st

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My metal detecting finds from April 6th to May 1st. At the top is a chrome part from an old Chevrolet (Chevrolet emblem on the top), a circular radiator emblem from an old Dodge Brothers car (1914-1928 model), and a few old bullet shells and a shotgun hull. I only found two pieces of jewelry during that short month - a small child's cowboy boot ring with a tiny piece of turquoise in it and a bent loop earring (below the Chevy part). Neither was gold or silver and I didn't find any silver coins last month either. I only found one wheat penny and it was a 1958. To the left is a very old harmonica reed, a couple of separate lipstick holder pieces, a copper rouge compact, and rusty piece of a very old door latch. To the right of the bent loop earring is a "Heads You Win - Tails You Lose" brass token from the 1950s. I found it while hunting in 32 degree weather with a strong north wind blowing at our Central Texas Treasure Club's April Surprise Field Trip/Hunt. It shows a woman's breasts on the front and her butt on the back. To the lower right of the token is a Sacagawea dollar coin that I found on a vacant lot in town. I found a few fishing weights, several old unidentified metal items, a bunch of memorial cents, several clad coins, and a large old wrench, probably from around the 1910s or 1920s. I found all of these items, except for the wrench, with my Garrett Ace 250 metal detector. I found the wrench with my Garrett Scorpion one day when I was trying to correct a problem with it. Our next club meeting will be on June 5th. We will be drawing for 3 winners of our Gold Coin Raffle. Visitors are always welcome and encouraged to attend.

Central Texas Treasure Club

Happy Hunting!
~Texas Jay

PICT0014.JPG

Upvote 0

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nicely done. Glad you are getting out and feeding the dragon. Thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions