Headphones/Earphones Question

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

I recently went wireless with the Garrett wireless system. I’m really liking it, however I don’t like my headphones. I’m not a fan of the big, bulky earphones over my ears, even though I understand their benefit. I want to use earphones instead.

Would I just attach a 1/4” adapter to the unit and plug my regular earphones in to the adapter (example, my iPhone earphones)?

Do you have any other alternatives that I didn’t think of?

Thanks all.

Upvote 0

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also hate to wear head phones. You are thinking like me. When I used the ATP I just bought an adapter and started using a good set of earbuds. I do the same thing with the CTX.

OP
OP
B

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also hate to wear head phones. You are thinking like me. When I used the ATP I just bought an adapter and started using a good set of earbuds. I do the same thing with the CTX.

Great to hear it’s not just me! So the adapter piece works for you? I’ll purchase one After work!

Thanks,

Brett

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it works, but if I remember right you must get one that says: stereo in, stereo out or you will only hear sound in one ear.

OP
OP
B

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread