Tesoro Warranty expires due to shipping?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you are buying the machine new from an authorized dealer, you bet!:skullflag:

johnwon2

Jun 21, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark & Equinox-800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
When I needed work on mine, they told me I just needed to provide the original proof of purchase since I never registered my warranty. I've been very happy with their customer service.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tesoro's detectors are LIFETIME warranty. That should tell you of it's quality. ╦╦Ç

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. Warranty is forever and they don't make junk. I gave one of my Tesoros to a friend in 1994. He still has it and it still works like new and has never been back to the factory for a repair.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not (currently) own a Tesoro, but I've heard nothing but excellent reviews on their customer service. I would not buy the best detector in the world if they had crappy service...With so many competitors vying for the pool of available customers, you betcha customer service means something!! Anybody can fry an egg...but they gotta feed it to you too...Good luck with your new Tesoro, hoping to see some great posts. Ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions