Really want to get back in to Dectecting. Chattanooga, Tn area.

Critik

Apr 25, 2017
Charlotte, Nc
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro/Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/Fisher 1225x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really want to get back in to Dectecting. Chattanooga, Tn area. Stollen Detector

Ok so I Need my hobby back I'm dying to get out there and dig up some old history bad. A while back my house was broken in to and my detector among many other things were stolen. Since then I have moved to Tennessee and Looking for someone to go out with and just watch metal detect just seeing someone else do it is enough to satisfy me. Just kind of looking for someone to join along with on there journeys to find history. I am game for any wild adventure. Even if you had a extra detector I would join in with you. I just really would like to get back out there. It was a hobby that I was very passionate about and I really want that feeling back. I had a Garret AT Pro Stock nothing Special with a Carrot to go with it. I miss that thing so much.

So if anyone is willing to Take me out to join em That would be great.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

Critik

Apr 25, 2017
Charlotte, Nc
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro/Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/Fisher 1225x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really would like someone to go out with on a hunt snap some photos or something. Meet a friend I have no detector as explained but I like to watch. I am younger Male I'd be happy to go with anyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions