Waterproof low latency bluetooth ear buds??

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Water proof? You mean like sweat proof. You'll never find any for underwater.

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been really happy with these:
$21.96
Free Shipping for Prime Members
Acecool
Aptx Bluetooth Headphones, Mini In Ear Bluetooth 4.1 AptX Stereo Magnetic Wireless Earbuds Snug Fit for Sports with Built in Mic BT-519(7 Hours Playtime, cVc 6.0 Noise Cancelling Microphone)

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i Ditched the stock ones for a pair of Sennheiser CX 6.0 bt's - I honestly think these are faster and far better than the stock ones. Plus they only weigh like 20grams

mendoAu

Apr 23, 2014
SW Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is it true that they don't make "underwater" ear mic's. I'm really thinking of hearing some Cajun music while I dredge.

adamBomb

May 30, 2014
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
Nox 700;
Past: Nox 600; CTX; CZ21; Excal II; White's DF;
920i Stealth Scoop
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
They do have waterproof bluetooth earbuds, you can order them on amazon. You can see from the reviews that people shower, swim, etc with them. The issue is that once the detector is dunked under water the signal will break. So you probably couldn't use it in chest high water. Ankle/waist high water would probably work just fine.

jsulateskee

Dec 14, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Mojave & Bounty Hunter Quick Draw Pro.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I believe you're looking for ones that are water resistant? You're not gonna find any wireless earbuds that will function properly while submerged under water. Typically, sports earbuds will be your best bet if you're looking for something that's waterresisant. Good luck!

OP
OP
hunter_46356

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone is right I meant to say Water resistant Don't plan on underwater hunting until Minelab finally comes out with their Water Proof headsets. I did score a Flea Bay special. Took a chance on a pair of sport style athletic wireless buds. Total to the door $11. Didn't really expect much for a couple reasons. One they were $11 bucks and two I hate ear buds. To my surprise they fit and feel very comfortable and are low latency. Going camping a state park this weekend that allows detecting by permit......on and in the water only I believe. Let ya know how they work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread