Last Month's Detecting Finds

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my metal detecting "keeper" finds from June 5th to July 3rd, 2018. I found them all using my little Garrett Ace 250. I also found a lot of scrap brass and copper items which are not shown and pounds of metal trash which I disposed of properly. The top of the old bottle is included because I found it in the same hole as a metal target I was digging and it gives me an idea of the time period of the site I was working at. I found 3 rings last month, including a small sterling (925) Avery rope ring, an aluminum junk ring, and a ring that I sure thought was white and yellow gold with a large diamond but it turned out to be neither. I also found a copper bracelet like were popular in the 1970s. Underneath the toy cars is my favorite find of the month - a brass American Legion key fob with the words "1938, El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora de La Reina de Los Angeles" that has a Conestoga Wagon and some buildings on it. Next to it is an old "Jesus face" lead printing plate. I also found several bullets and old shotgun head stamps.
~Texas Jay

Central Texas Treasure Club

MD-finds-CTTC-June-July 001.JPG MD-finds-CTTC-June-July 002.JPG MD-finds-CTTC-June-July 003.JPG MD-finds-CTTC-June-July 008.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread