Does anyone know of a clip that holds your shovel to your belt while you hunt?

searching 4

Dec 6, 2017
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
garret ace 200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what I use is a carpenters hammer holder, the kind that would be used on your belt and has a metal loop to put a hammer in , works great for a shovel

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what I use is a carpenters hammer holder, the kind that would be used on your belt and has a metal loop to put a hammer in , works great for a shovel

Thanks searching I’ll look into that my shovel arm has been giving me trouble in my elbow. I need something that can take so if the slack of me holding it so much. Thanks again

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the one that was offered by Lesche for their shovels and when I used a small 2 ft shovel I made a hook out of some wire I dug.

Lesche Shovel Holster Homemade Hooks
Shovel Holster.jpg hooks.jpg

The lesche works fine for me since I am 6'2" tall I have the holster on my left side using my belt

$_12.jpg

The hook was put in my pants over my belt and into my pants over my left rear pocket and works well with shovels like these.

755625009180lg.jpg

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the one that was offered by Lesche for their shovels and when I used a small 2 ft shovel I made a hook out of some wire I dug.

Lesche Shovel Holster Homemade Hooks

The lesche works fine for me since I am 6'2" tall I have the holster on my left side using my belt

The hook was put in my pants over my belt and into my pants over my left rear pocket and works well with shovels like these.

I'm the same height and use the exact same Lesche shovel and belt clip holder. It works great for me. Easy to grab and replace the shovel without taking my eyes off the ground. It's plastic, but so far no problems with it holding up under use.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have one I don't use. More than happy to send it to you if you'll pay postage! PM me. :skullflag:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There's a lot of designs, and it's easy to pick the best one for you - leather, metal loop, etc. The leather loop is the quietest.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The U.S.Army has a canvas shovel cover case that can be attached to a belt. You might be able to locate one in an Army / Navy Store.
Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread