ID target numbers...

mikebourgeois

Jun 1, 2018
Victoria, BC
Detector(s) used
White's Treasure Master and a Makro Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious... when I check my items and try to fix a numeric range in my notebook I get a fair amount of regularity but still there are those that go right out into left field.

My silver dime... I checked the area first for no other hits... it's as clean as I can see... it runs in at 79 through 81 and then 34?
A little chunk of 14 caret gold bracelet shows up constantly around 16, 17 and 18... rarely 21 and then it hits 31.

The areas are clean... why is there this variance? I know that there are factors that affect the result but you'd think there would be a bit more strict of a line for the number you find for items. Can anyone suggest what I need to read up on to get a better feed for this. I'm working on my Makro Kruzer.

thanks all.

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could be a number of things. Mineralization in the ground, angle of the target, sensitivity setting on the detector, swing speed, centering of the coil over the target, etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions