MetalDetectorist From Sc to TN.

Aug 4, 2018
TN
Detector(s) used
Land Panger Pro by Bounty Hunter.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, hello all.

I just wanted to let TNers know a little about me.
I'm from South Carolina originaly ...A Town Called Manning in Clarndon County to be Specific, about 60 miles from Columbia, SC. My Mom got me a Bounty Hunter Metal Detector ( Just had buttons no digital read out) in the Christmas of 2007...I went to my grandparents old place and found a bunch of stuff....( I love History) and started collecting plats and land deeds and such. I began making videos on YouTube, but later in In August 2008 , my son and I moved to Etowah, Tennessee. I later upgraded to a QuickSilver det. by Bounty Hunter, and then another one,called the Pioneer, I think.... which I believe is the forerunner to the Land Ranger Pro. I sold it i 2012 ... and lost interest being whatever I found here in TN. had no real connection to my family...so I got into making videos on YouTube cutting water bottles,etc. with swords and katana's and reading the Bible. It wasn't til October of 2017, that I got back into Metal Detecting ...and havent really found all that much ...but I found an wheat pennt from 1955...so I guess thats something...You can see my Metal Detecting Videos at this link...www.youtube.com/c/puristhistorian
pepsi80scap.jpg
121217finds.png
[video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTo3wt_ycaBeMgXAyvt6h3xUxfx4tZwZh[/video]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Keep working hard. Good finds will come your way. Learn the tones.with time you'll have a better understanding of what the target is. Coin or trash. Put some targets on the ground in a place free of trash ie.nickel, dimes,quarter, bottle cap, pull tab and listen to the tones. That will help a lot. Good luck.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread