My Ace 250 Finds from July 4th to August 7th

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Garrett Ace 250 metal detector keeper finds from July 4th to August 7th. No gold this month but I did find a couple of pieces of silver - a 1940 Mercury dime and a sterling chain marked "Italy 925". I found over $10 in modern coins, including one more Sacagawea dollar coin which is the second of those I've found this year. That money will be used to buy batteries for my detectors and my pinpointer and will keep me supplied in batteries for the next 2 months. At the top of the photo is a rare and complete early Sergeant Major (Army) hat pin emblem and a copper World War II dog tag that was issued to W. W. Belch in 1944. The latter probably belonged to a soldier who was stationed at Camp Bowie here in Brownwood, Texas during the War. I dug the milk glass Mason jar lid insert while digging for a coin target that was underneath it. I'm well satisfied with my finds for last month and I had a great time finding them. Comment with any questions you have about them and I'll be happy to answer them...except for the exact locations where I found these items. ha. That's a closely-guarded secret.
~Texas Jay

http://centraltexastreasureclub.webs.com - Join us on October 13th for our Annual Fall Open Competition Hunt!

Ace 250 - July 4 - August 7 -2018.jpg

Upvote 0

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.