Need older White's and Garrett detectors

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX, Whites Goldmaster GMX, Whites TDI SL, Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab GP3500, Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for used Whites, Garrett, minelab metal detectors that you may not want anymore. Maybe it's been in the closet or garage for a while and you don't want to look at it anymore. Broken units are fine, especially Whites, because we use the parts to build new ones, or sell parts to acquire other detectors.
Whites Electronics has helped me alot with the program. I really can't say enough good things about them. They have a huge heart, and they treat customers like family. They've helped me give disabled guys and vets a chance for that last big adventure, even if it's just hunting the local park for coins.
The detectors must be free or very low priced. I pay for them out of my own pocket, (not easy since I'm on disability myself), I get them repaired and then give them to disabled people and vets less fortunate than we are, and who can't afford a detector otherwise. Also need sand scoops and digging tools.
I do the same with old sluice boxes, mining & panning gear, spiral wheels, etc. I'm just an individual trying to do some good for some people who could use a break. I've been there myself. Let me know what you have.
Thanks for your help
capitan_mike

Upvote 0

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Cap, I must say...this is a very admirable deed you are doing! I do not currently have any old machines gathering dust, or I would most definitely send them your way. Along with giving the disabled people and vets something nice, it will get them out, be active and maybe even find some nice stuff. Again, I apologize have nothing to contribute but my best wishes. Ddf.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thats a very nice gesture.Congrats

TimberCrack

Jul 30, 2013
wyoming
Detector(s) used
white's 6000/D coin master
White's MXT
Garrettt ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for what you are doing...as a disabled Vet myself this is the best physical therapy you can get.... both physically and mentally....I had an old White's 6000D but the wife sold it on EBay last year...it went overseas to Hungary!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread