GREAT FORUM!

C

chickenhunter

Hi everyone. I am very new to the hobby and I have found a wealth of information on this site. I purchased a BH Discovery3300 and a BH Discovery 1100 from the local Radio Shack last week. I tried them out for a few hours with poor results. I was beginning to get a bit disscouraged but then I found this site. With all of the great posts I think I now have the knowledge to give it a go. Does anyone have any hints on the BH or other Radio Shack models? I've looked for a club but cannot find one in my area. Are any of you guys (and gals) located in western NC? I live in Rutherford county, NC and would very much enjoy learning and hunting with a fellow hobbiest. My wife and I love history and this area is rich in that regard. Thanks for your help and I look forward to seeing your posts.

Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

Welcome to the forum and hobby. Sorry i'm not up to date on the bounty hunters. I suspect you'll be doing some civil war hunting. You're in a great area for it. I envy you. I'm in calif. and not much of that here. I'm sure somebody here will have info on your machine and clubs. It can be frustrating at first but when you start getting the hang of it and start making good finds, you'll have a lot of fun. Enjoy HH

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
C-Hunter ,welcome to the hobby and forum.All your questions can just abought be answered by reading back post on any subject.Lots of good information.Best of luck and HH.

K

Kentucky Kache

Welcome. Try the search engine at the top of the page. Find anything on the forum. Good hunting.

RI-JenW

Feb 23, 2005
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome ;D

Attachments

• welcome_lg_n.gif
    welcome_lg_n.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 90

TOWcritter

Welcome to the best detecting forum on the web! You came to the right place. Keep your eyes and ears open and you'll learn alot from the people here. Can't help with the Bounty Hunter as I have a Whites MXT but someone will be along soon that will answer all the questions you can ask. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread