Metal detector speed

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How fast the detector recovers from a target signal and is ready to receive the next target signal. Imagine someone tossing balls to you to put in a basket, the time it takes for you to catch one ball, put it in a basket before your ready to catch the next one is recovery speed.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How fast the detector recovers from a target signal and is ready to receive the next target signal. Imagine someone tossing balls to you to put in a basket, the time it takes for you to catch one ball, put it in a basket before your ready to catch the next one is recovery speed.

It also could be how fast someone retrieves the object from the ground once its determined a digable target . Ive noticed some people take A LOT of time just getting the target from the hole, where I feel Im down there for 30 seconds to a min.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It also could be how fast someone retrieves the object from the ground once its determined a digable target . Ive noticed some people take A LOT of time just getting the target from the hole, where I feel Im down there for 30 seconds to a min.

LOL.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Or in my case, how soon I can go on another hunt after I recover from the current one! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread