Video Series - Digger Spotlight

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great Show!:hello2:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing!

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LIVE TONIGHT .... 8pm EST with our special guest ... Brad Martin with Green Mountain Metal Detecting

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Set your reminders and Join me tomorrow for my next live stream show, Digger Spotlight, Wednesday, October 10th at 8pm est. Our special guest will be Greg Toney from Saving History with SCdigger, an amazing metal detectorist and one of the first and longest running channels on YouTube putting out treasure hunting videos. We'll be fielding your questions so come for the chat, stay for the conversation, and get it on the Giveaway of a new Teknetics TekPoint pulse-induction pinpointer. Hope to see you there.

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pinpointer Giveaway

Join me tomorrow night for my next show of Digger Spotlight, Wednesday, October 10th at 8pm est. Our special guest will be Greg Toney from Saving History with SCdigger, and get it on the Giveaway of a new Teknetics TekPoint pulse-induction pinpointer. Hope to see you there.

image1 (1).jpeg

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Join me tomorrow night for my next show of Digger Spotlight, Tuesday, October 30th at 7pm est. Our special guest will be Jason Bozzuffi from the Quarter Hoarder on YouTube. Come for the chat, stay for the conversation, and get it on the giveaway.

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Join me tomorrow night for my next show of Digger Spotlight, Tuesday, October 30th at 7pm est. Our special guest will be Jason Bozzuffi from the Quarter Hoarder on YouTube. Come for the chat, stay for the conversation, and get it on the giveaway.

Ill be there :)

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Missed it Live? Catch the replay of Digger Spotlight with our special guests, Plugmaster Ford and Missouri Mike from YouTube. They were ton of fun, enjoy.

Last edited:

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll give it a shot....I have my few people I watch..but they never make enough videos!! haha

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll give it a shot....I have my few people I watch..but they never make enough videos!! haha

I hear ya. That is one of the reasons I started my "Weekly Dirt" series. I think there are others like you that have a few they watch and they post videos every so often and you dont want to go investing a lot of time checking out other channels. My Weekly Dirt series on Sundays will show 4-5 detecting channels and give viewers a feel for what their channel and video style is all about and if one of them catches your eye, you can pop over to their channel with the links in the description to see more from them. Kind of a "sneak peek" with different channels every week. Hope you can make it tonight.

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you doing tonight? Come and join me for another Digger Spotlight show at 8pm EST. Tonight's guest is Gypsy from Zero Discrimination. Come for the chat, stay for the conversation, and get in on the giveaway.

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Join us LIVE on Wednesday, December 5th at 8pm EST for Digger Spotlight with our special guest, Digger Charlie from the Stealth Diggers. Set your reminders and come for the chat, stay for the conversation, and get in on the giveaway. We hope you can make it. ��

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Join us LIVE on Wednesday, December 5th at 8pm EST for Digger Spotlight with our special guest, Digger Charlie from the Stealth Diggers. Set your reminders and come for the chat, stay for the conversation, and get in on the giveaway. We hope you can make it. ��

Ill check it out sounds fun I see the AT MAX that so many people seem to trash, I love it myself Tommy

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Join me tonight as we try to Break the internet with the next episode of Diggers Spotlight at 8pm EST. Our special guest will be Kurt Franz of The Hoover Boys. Set your reminders and come for the chat, stay for the conversation, and get in on the giveaway. I hope you can make it.

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JD from JD's Variety Channel was our guest on Digger Spotlight. We talked about all things metal detecting and coin collecting.... Come check out the replay...

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Do you come from a land down under?" Oh yeah, for the first time Digger Spotlight went international with our guest Neal Colston the Comic Chef and Diggers Down Under Adventures... Come check the replay out and find out about treasure hunting down under in Australia.

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Author of The Metal Detecting Bible, Host of Dirt Fishing America series on YouTube and creator at DrTones24k YouTube channel, Brandon Ray Neice will be our guest this coming Wednesday, February 27th, 2019 at 8:00pm EST on Digger Spotlight. Show up for the chat, stay for the conversation, get in on the giveaway and enjoy the show....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread