Dontcha hate...

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
....Or when you get everything together early in the morning..Drinks, snacks, bug spray, coffee....then realize you left the detector on the back porch when you get to the spot.

I wish I could say that hasn't happen to me...a couple of times

Or you forget your shovel.Mines in the front seat of my truck now. Or you forget your finds bag that has your hand tool and pinpointed in it. I've done it all. It's just plain dumb on my part.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dontcha hate...when you take a buddy to an AWESOME old permission, that I have exclusive permission at, and he "back doors" you by going back next week with a BUDDY...and telling the homeowner that I said it was ok....GGRRRrrrrr....NOT COOL! I should say "ex" buddy now...Ddf.
Keven thats not a true Friend kick em to the curb and sprinkle his. favorate hunting areas witb zincons and slug washers lol
That’s straight up silver detoxing!!!!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dontcha hate...when you take a buddy to an AWESOME old permission, that I have exclusive permission at, and he "back doors" you by going back next week with a BUDDY...and telling the homeowner that I said it was ok....GGRRRrrrrr....NOT COOL! I should say "ex" buddy now...Ddf.

“Get a rope”

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread