cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If what you have dowsed are unretrievable, and therefor haven't been recovered, how do you know they are meteorites or gold ore? :icon_scratch: How would having a metal detector help you "retrieve" them? A two box would help locate targets bigger than an aluminum can to a certain depth, larger items deeper. As for your typical gold nuggets and meteorites, I'd get a Minelab GPZ7000 if I was serious about it.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If what you have dowsed are unretrievable, and therefor haven't been recovered, how do you know they are meteorites or gold ore? :icon_scratch: How would having a metal detector help you "retrieve" them? A two box would help locate targets bigger than an aluminum can to a certain depth, larger items deeper. As for your typical gold nuggets and meteorites, I'd get a Minelab GPZ7000 if I was serious about it.
I know what is down there by locating the targets with my signal Elements.
I have approached home owners in the past, and said there was Treasure buried. They, along with the rest of the world need better convincing, than a guy holding some coat hangers word.
Also I Dowse a Objects perimeter signal. A rock with Microscopic Gold Dowses as strong as a pure Gold rock. I hate digging low grade ore, I need confirmation of quantity myself.
Thanks for the Minelab info. Dowser

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know much about Dowsing and haven't read about many treasure finds being made that way. Maybe that is why I'm a skeptic??

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what is down there by locating the targets with my signal Elements.
I have approached home owners in the past, and said there was Treasure buried. They, along with the rest of the world need better convincing, than a guy holding some coat hangers word.
Also I Dowse a Objects perimeter signal. A rock with Microscopic Gold Dowses as strong as a pure Gold rock. I hate digging low grade ore, I need confirmation of quantity myself.
Thanks for the Minelab info. Dowser

No offense, But think about what you are saying! Not many people are going to take that serious and probably want you out of their yard. I know if a guy showed up at my door trying to explain that there is treasure in my yard that he "located" and is holding coat hangers? I would also want him out of my yard fast!! :laughing7: Well? would kind of depend on my mood and if I was up for the entertainment and curiosity of it.

And I'm a partial believer in some dowsing.

Use a different approach. "Hello, I've been studying and researching the area. I have a strong belief that there is a possibility of something in your yard. Would you mind if I take a look around and see?"

I had to do this in Ohio when wanting permission to pan. It wasn't common there. If I knocked on the door and said"hey. can I pan for gold in your creek?" They would look at you like a lunatic, and 9 times out of 10 give an abrupt "NO"!!! I had to say, "Hello! We(wife and I) are studying glacial sediment as a hobby. Do you care if we look around in your creek to see what all we can find in the stuff that water has concentrated?" 9 times out of 10 they say.."No problem!! Have at it! Don't get hurt and sue me, hahaha, Hope you find something good!!! "

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread