Great Timing And A New Permission

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
D0A5DF0D-2769-44A2-A4E2-1F850C33877D.jpeg As I parked to check out the demo of this property built in 1874 according to Zillow the buyer/builder pulled up right behind me he was more than happy to give me permission once demo is completed we exchanged business cards and he informed me he that he is looking to purchase other properties in this area and I could have access if I wished between the 1919 Wheat find and the new permission it was a great start to the day but then went downhill when I arrived at work

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a renovation project on the lower end of town down by the Schuykill River at an even older row home owner wasn’t there yesterday and wasn’t taking just the word of the workers already learned that lesson hopefully catch up with him tomorrow as I will be in and out of town throughout the day with my job

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread