Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Treasure_Hunter
  • 2 Post By diggummup
  • 1 Post By Treasure_Hunter

Thread: FBI is watching detectorist

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Apr 2016
    Abita Springs....Born in New Orleans
    EQUINOX 800
    12786 times
    Metal Detecting

FBI is watching detectorist

Civil War gold treasure hunters, lawyer say FBI acting Ďsuspiciousí in wake of dig at Pennsylvania site. https://www.foxnews.com/us/civil-war...vania-site.amp

us
    Jan 2007
    Gold Canyon AZ
    ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
    456 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Get a grip folks. If the gold exists, it belongs to us - as in US - as in The United States of America.

Heck yes, if the FBI believes that it exists the darned well better take an interest it - after all, it belongs to us.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    27525 times
    Please keep politics OUT of all forums except for our politics forum.
    Truth1253 and sprailroad like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Apr 2016
    Abita Springs....Born in New Orleans
    EQUINOX 800
    12786 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Please keep politics OUT of all forums except for our politics forum.
    My apologies didnít see it that way

Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    South Florida Cesspool
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    9410 times
    "The news agency says the Paradas spent five years digging in a cave on state land, and two more years drilling atop the cave, before going to the FBI in January with their evidence which eventually led to the court-ordered excavation.
    The treasure hunters and Getler said they had an agreement with the FBI to watch the excavation."

Why would you invite the FBI into your life anyway after 5 years of work? Seems counterproductive to trust an agency that has a history of cover ups. Fidelity, bravery and integrity doesn't really cut the mustard anymore as their motto. Just one example of their lawlessness... The FBI Used to Have Integrity. Now Agents Lie, Cheat, and Break the Law. - Reason.com

Andrew Napolitano | April 23, 2015

The FBI was forced to admit last week that in the 1980s and 1990s, its agents and lab technicians who examined hair samples testified falsely in 257 of 268 cases that resulted in convictions. Of the convictions, 18 persons were sentenced to death, and of those, 12 have been executed.

Some of these cases were federal, but most were state prosecutions in which state and county prosecutors hired the FBI to perform lab tests and compare hair samples from a crime scene with a defendant's known hair sample. The faulty lab work and erroneous testimony destroyed the freedom of hundreds and the lives of 12, squandered millions in tax dollars, and impaired the constitutional values we all embrace.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    27525 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth1253 View Post
    My apologies didn’t see it that way
    Truth1253 my comment was NOT directed to you, it was for Red James and Hollyground's posts which were political and deleted. Your opening post in thread did not violate any rules.
    Truth1253 likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links