Almost Unemployed

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to install graphics today at a place called Marshallton Heritage Center, located near the Battle of Brandywine if I had my MD with me I would’ve quit my job right then and there and sought out a permission anywhere in that areas seen a lot of areas being developed(which is kind of a shame) for that part of PA.and a lot of dirt being turned over and moved

Upvote 0

Eleven Cents

Nov 30, 2016
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I was unemployed, I was detecting in a park when a guy approached and asked if I could find his son's gold ring. Before I could say yes he offered me $20. My detector paid for my ramen that week. :laughing7:

OP
OP
C

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great story had a rough day and ramen comment made me laugh thank you

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
They don’t realize the history they lose by putting in a parking lot. Hope your day goes better ConshyBoy.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There is always the weekend! :icon_thumleft:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is a shame for sure to lose historic ground. There are probably some nice Cavalry Relics left there still. If you get a chance to swing the coil there before it is lost and covered with asphalt, go for It.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread