Nov 22, 2018
West Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Tesoro Mojave
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, this addiction won't be easy to get off...lol...headed to the park again when I got off work instead of going home, all planned since yesterday. I got my Vaquero in my truck last night to bring it today and give it a cpl swings :icon_thumright:.

20181123_174935.jpg

20181123_175215.jpg

Upvote 0

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find a nice woman's ring and say, "Look what I have for you"!

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Going about that all wrong then mate, get your wife out there with you. Heck kids too; see going out hunting with the mates is fun, but going out with the family and knowing that all that is found will end up in your house is far better.

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Vaquero is a fine revolver !!! What caliber and barrel length? I just love those Rugers. Nice hunt

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing7:Evidently a Vaquero is also a metal detector (who knew, I’m a Garrett guy) and I may have assumed you would be packin’ cuz yer from Texas. I’m pretty sure that makes me a racist, and for that I deeply and sincerely apologize. It’s still a nice single action revolver, you should get one.

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome from New England by the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

Raider19962

Mar 4, 2018
Delaware, The First State
Detector(s) used
White's, Technetics, Fisher M, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find a nice woman's ring and say, "Look what I have for you"!

Ha! That actually worked for me once! It fit her perfectly, nice gold band with two diamonds and a larger aquamarine. Gold takes the steam out of a woman's argument pretty quick!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take her with you and every time you do seed the area with jewelry lol

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take her with you and every time you do seed the area with jewelry lol

I tried that with my wife...She caught on after i gave her the same ring 5 times in the same day! I kept saying "No! its different, see that piece of dirt? The last ring had that dirt on the other side!"

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I wouldn't be getting a Divorce. No sir, not me. I wear the pants in our family....we know who the boss is. Yes sir, I'd just be living under a bridge in a Sears Kenmore box.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I wouldn't be getting a Divorce. No sir, not me. I wear the pants in our family....we know who the boss is. Yes sir, I'd just be living under a bridge in a Sears Kenmore box.

Sounds better than what some vets get.

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea my old lady left me because of the detector. Maybe because I called her my old lady too. Now I can nap in my dirty clothes on the couch and bring in buckets of dirty finds to clean in the kitchen sink. The only problem is now the only people I have to annoy/ impress with my finds is you fine people. Keep up the good work lol.

holepuncher

Oct 5, 2014
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

And here I thought you were going to say she lets you have the pants every once in a while when she is feeling generous.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread