Forgot how much fun the AT Pro was

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My first detector 5 yrs. ago was an AT Pro, I loved it and I was hooked on this hobby. Two years of coin shooting parks....schools....beaches and homes, and did real well. In 2015 I bought an Etrac, and it was a game changer. Started doing more relic hunting, so I added a Deus to the arsenal. Very nice machine in some ways......but I only kept it a short time, not for me... back to the Etrac. Well the Etrac is on the way to be traded in towards a ctx3030......... It was 40 degree nice day today, so what the heck, I took the AT Pro,the only coil I have/use is the 8x5 that I promised my 9 year old Grandson, I would keep for him, and hit a school playground for about an hour and a half. I know the Equinox line will doom the AT line but it is still a good little coin shooter and a lot of fun on a laid back Sunday 1125181542.jpg

Upvote 0
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice find!

Yes, the AT Pro is a fun machine to detecting parks, school yards and farm fields! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the 800 nox the at max is a mire stable accurate machine both are great the thing is getting yiur coil over a target

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have not used it in over three years...........still like it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread