Jul 29, 2017
The Old North State
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Tesoro Cutlass
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a plot in a community garden at the local senior center. I was working on my plot today getting ready for the spring planting season when one of the other gardeners came over for idle conversation. During the conversation, I commented that I liked the ring she was wearing. She thanked me for the complement and said that she had lost her pinkie ring in the parking lot near the garden about a week ago.

I told her that I had a detector (or two) in the truck and that I'd be happy to look for it. She said that it wasn't an expensive ring that she had purchased at the State Fair and that it wasn't worth my effort. I know from previous conversations that anything she owned was valuable to her regardless of the cost of the item. I got a detector from the truck and searched the area where she said she thought she lost the ring. I spent about 10 minutes snooping around and, after locating 7 aluminum screw caps, I got a good signal that turned out to be her ring. Due to the amount or rain we've had lately, the ring had nestled itself in some mulch. She was both surprised and thankful. All in all, that made for a good day.

Upvote 0
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the recovery/return! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting