Relicgrubber

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2018
Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
O.G. XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the price and quality imo you can't beat it. I have used it on my Nokta for over a year and it is still ticking.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm about to order the Z link for my f75. I guess the wireless setups for the older units are still slim pickins? I was thinking about the deteknics or whatever it is but Garrett has always treated me very well with pinpointer issues ect. I like the long run time of 18 hrs on a single charge too. They look a little big and bulky/heavy but heavy duty might not be a bad thing as I'm hard on equipment.

Bill G

Jan 8, 2006
I'm about to order the Z link for my f75. I guess the wireless setups for the older units are still slim pickins? I was thinking about the deteknics or whatever it is but Garrett has always treated me very well with pinpointer issues ect. I like the long run time of 18 hrs on a single charge too. They look a little big and bulky/heavy but heavy duty might not be a bad thing as I'm hard on equipment.

I own and have used both systems that you mentioned. The Garrett Z Link system is the best system on the market as of today for wireless on any detector that does not come with the option built in from the factory. Personally I think the Garrett system is better than some of the built in Blue Tooth set ups that already come built into some detectors and is much faster no lag time very fast, faster than Blue Tooth. The Garrett Z Link set up pairs up just like that very fast. I have been very happy with the Z Link set up and give it two thumbs up. I have the Z Link kit with the 1/4" plug for most any set of headphones (use with Gray Ghost Originals & White's Pro Star headphones) and the Garrett MS3 wireless headphones my go to set up now, no cord (nice tone and light) and both set ups work great.

All The Best,
Bill G

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great set up I use my grey ghosts seems a better sound just me

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I used tdk wr700 wireless for three years on my Etrac....no lag. Not Bluetooth. I loved them. They are dis-continued, but still on Amazon, about $90

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread