Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Just to make it simple

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jul 2014
    98 times
    Sorry, here is the picture.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1550277676.909249.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	419.8 KB 
ID:	1681221
    Loco-Digger likes this.

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1142 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandancer View Post
    Don 't understand the severe criticism of the At Pro. Found this little gem two weeks ago in the dry sand on a winter beach that has been pounded by just about every other detector over the past several months. Admittedly it is small, only .07 oz, but it is also a testimony to the Pro's capability. Of course you have to turn it on before it will work!
    It was your line in #1 that "the equinox is essentially an AT that can handle salt very well"..... The differences are just too vast for this statement to have much credibility. I think it was more about the comparison than the capabilities of the AT series.

chub

Apr 2017
    2077 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by A2coins View Post
    I have both the 800 in iron is crappy and so many sounds to try to learn At series is deeper on coins especially hot ground cool aid is best when first served lol most dont even know how to use it out of park 1 or 2
    I am glad youíre not afraid of admitting youíre a AT Pro cool aid drinker. That took a lot of guts

I have an overhyped Garrett ATX, not a great detector but it looks cool so I still have it

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2017
    Northern Virginia
    AT MAX/AT PRO/Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche diggers, and the custom made Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
    3363 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandancer View Post
    Don 't understand the severe criticism of the At Pro. Found this little gem two weeks ago in the dry sand on a winter beach that has been pounded by just about every other detector over the past several months. Admittedly it is small, only .07 oz, but it is also a testimony to the Pro's capability. Of course you have to turn it on before it will work!
    Never meant any severe criticism on the PRO I do love the machine and it works great in dry sand but I canít get it to settle down in the surf. I am hoping to give it a water work out in fresh water this year and I hear it performs very well in that environment.

us
    Dec 2018
    Tulsa,Ok
    F75+ fisher 11”,5” dd coils F pulse pin pointer Black widow headphones Predator 31c raptor hand digger, Whites mxt e-tracker stock 9” ,4x6,coil Garrett AT Pro,ground shrark
    84 times
    I remember as a kid how without doubt I knew my dad could whip your dad,dad is in his later years now and without doubt I know dad can still whip some ass he’s just made that way!!!!!
    From the high tone bells to the low tone grunts Just call me gone on historyís hunt!!!

us
    Aug 2016
    Middleburgh, NY
    Whites: Spectra V3i, MX Sport, Bullseye TRX. Fisher: F75 LTD, 1280-X, F2. XP: Deus. Minelab: X-terra 70, Garrett: AT Pro, Ace 250, Propointer II. Tesoro: Compadre. Bounty Hunter: LRP, QDP, 3300, 2200,
    160 times
    The AT Pro is still a great machine. There's a reason it got so popular. It was able to reach depths where the good stuff hides in a affordable, waterproof package. They set the standard for what we demand out of new machines. For inland soil conditions the AT Pro is top notch. It's still a bargain at $400 or less. It's also true that the Equinox is in a different league altogether. It was meant to put a nail in the coffin of mid range all terrain machines, while competing at the highest level of performance. That it has.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links