Good press on The Ring Finders

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks for the link.

I am glad to our find / return record here on the Cape are much better than a few in the posting, perhaps we have smaller areas to search, less water action, or more luck. Last year I was 16 for 18 the other two were found by another RingFinder. This year 0 for 1, but that ring was lost two years ago in a small town beach area that I searched for 2 hours in the cold rain. I plan for another hunt when the temp gets above freezing and the tide is lower.
An "At-A-Boy to all TheRingFinders!" and those detectorists that have returned their finds to the rightful owner.

LawrencetheMDer

Feb 22, 2014
Ohio and Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
One of the most important take-a-ways from the article is that about 2% of people loose a ring EVERY YEAR!
"According to the British insurance company Protect Your Bubble, 11 percent of people have lost their wedding rings in the past five years."
There are about 61 million married adults in the USA (2017 census figures).
If we assume that 80% of adults wear a wedding ring, this means that about 976,000 or roughly ONE MILLION wedding rings are lost every year!
Time to find my (and your) share!!!!
Happy Hunting

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

SeekerProB

Nov 16, 2018
South East Alabama
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Began with Bounty Hunter, Now have AT Pro and AT Max.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Being a newby, I am thankful and proud to be part of this group. The reward for me was reuniting the owner with the ring. Still have 2 more to find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread