I want my gold!!!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: I want my gold!!!!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oilfield

Nov 2018
    West Texas
    Tesoro Vaquero Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq Tesoro Mojave
    43 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I want my gold!!!!

After a month and a half of no metal detecting cuz of working late hours, I finally was changed back to dayshift.... Just hunted for an hr with my new XP Deus, Disc at 60 Sen 85, just below the Nickel and found nothing but trash, no coins, but my gold is waiting for me soon, I can feel it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190114_161504.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	3.12 MB 
ID:	1671159

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190114_161513.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	2.51 MB 
ID:	1671161

Charter Member
    us
    Coin Rescue Tech

Jun 2014
    Northern O-H-I-O
    F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & an F2 (loaner)
    17091 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    I hope you find your gold. Honestly, it took me 19 months before I dug my 1st gold, and after 5 years in the hobby my total gold items is 6. You might want to decrease your discrimination, maybe to zero and then set your iron volume to zero. I've pulled gold ringing in as foil, it was a 10K wedding band. I only dig solid target ID mid tones or those that only vary by a digit either way.

GL&HH
    A2coins, Ammoman and SD51 like this.
    Rescuing Coins 1 Beep at a time

Jul 2013
    1186 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Iíve been doing this for over 10 yrs. My first gold was the best feeling ever. I bought an Ace 250 and the first time out at the beach i found a 14k wedding band ankle deep in the shore line. Then i was hooked for life! Iíve found many gold rings over the yrs and everyone is just as surprising as the first one I found and I still get that same feeling all over again. Set ring goals for yourself. I actually find more rings when I tell myself what I want to find b4 I get to the beach or park. I tell myself I want to find 3 gold rings today and I describe each one out loud what they will look like. Most times I will end up with a gold ring when I do this. I used to drive all the way to the beach with the attitude ďI probably wonít find anythingĒ. I shouldíve stayed home...and I never would find anything. Now every time I go out, I tell myself Their is something there I just have to find it and itís been a game changer thinking this way. The gold is already yours, you just havenít found where itís hiding yet. Lol. Go get it. Lol.

us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    25060 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    With that many tabs........theres got to be a drunken drop !! Its there, you'll get it soon !! I think one of your bullets is a triple ringer, cant quite tell but it looks old !!

us
    Jul 2016
    SW PA
    XP Deus, AT Pro
    118 times
    I want your gold too! So when you find it send it on over

Charter Member
    us
    DEPLORABLE

Jul 2015
    Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
    E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
    21240 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    If you keep at it,, it'll happen.
    Congrats on getting out.
    SOMETIMES I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW NOW ,,, WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN,, Bob Seger

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    31105 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    You and me both my friend we will get there always do. Tommy
    Ammoman, Loco-Digger, OBN and 2 others like this.

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 324 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2015
    NC
    Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre, Nokta Pin pointer.
    4617 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishgoldhound View Post
    I’ve been doing this for over 10 yrs. My first gold was the best feeling ever. I bought an Ace 250 and the first time out at the beach i found a 14k wedding band ankle deep in the shore line. Then i was hooked for life! I’ve found many gold rings over the yrs and everyone is just as surprising as the first one I found and I still get that same feeling all over again. Set ring goals for yourself. I actually find more rings when I tell myself what I want to find b4 I get to the beach or park. I tell myself I want to find 3 gold rings today and I describe each one out loud what they will look like. Most times I will end up with a gold ring when I do this. I used to drive all the way to the beach with the attitude “I probably won’t find anything”. I should’ve stayed home...and I never would find anything. Now every time I go out, I tell myself Their is something there I just have to find it and it’s been a game changer thinking this way. The gold is already yours, you just haven’t found where it’s hiding yet. Lol. Go get it. Lol.
    What you described is visualization or putting an object on your vision board! It works, not sure how it works but it makes me believe a higher power is guiding me to those rings.
    When i found the gold ring with the Gold coin in it, i went out that day looking for gold. It was in my mind and i followed my inner thoughts.

Here is a link to the find
    Gold Coin, Gold ring, Gold Coin Ring. YAY!
    Loco-Digger, A2coins and SD51 like this.
    Dig till you drop!

Charter Member
    us
    Diggin up TEXAS!

Sep 2009
    Fort Worth,Texas
    CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
    3675 times
    And every-time I find gold...Im never expecting it

Jul 2013
    1186 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammoman View Post
    What you described is visualization or putting an object on your vision board! It works, not sure how it works but it makes me believe a higher power is guiding me to those rings.
    When i found the gold ring with the Gold coin in it, i went out that day looking for gold. It was in my mind and i followed my inner thoughts.

Here is a link to the find
    Gold Coin, Gold ring, Gold Coin Ring. YAY!
    Very nice panda gold coin ring!! Totally true about having a vision board. This yr Iím putting a lot more gold on mine. Lol. Great job on your find. Iíve had a couple of days like that too where you wake up on a detecting day and you just know that your going to find gold today.
    A2coins and SD51 like this.

OBN
    us
    Dec 2008
    Mid-Atlantic Waters
    Excalibur
    5614 times
    2019.....Gold rings..115..Misc/gold 9.....Silver/Sterling 306
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Good Luck in your adventure!

I love finding gold, but never found any hunting on the land. Now when I go I try and put myself in the best spots to increase the odds (The water). If I find it, it's a great day. If I don't it's still a great day cause I'm seeing/digging stuff that has been lost for years.

Effort is Important, But knowing where, can make all the difference!

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Full sized shovel and a backhoe
    25722 times
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Like Diggin-in-dumps said, every single time I have found gold I was not expecting it. My first gold ring at a beach was 10k white gold. I had it in my pouch for an hour before I figured out the stupid thing was a ring! I found 2 that year. 2017 was the best year, but I went to beaches a lot, and no so much in 2018 and of course, the gold count went way down.

Charter Member
    us
    Kona Koma

Nov 2017
    On the Beach
    Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab Quattro
    1240 times
    Persistence and patience pays off.

us
    Jan 2016
    NW Arcanslaw / SW Misery
    Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold / Garrett PropointerAT.
    5316 times
    Volleyball courts are my go-to for gold.
    LawrencetheMDer and SD51 like this.
    ďDuring the gold rush its a good time to be in the pick and shovel business.Ē Mark Twain

us
    Feb 2014
    Ohio and Florida
    CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils, Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 w 11" and 15" coils, Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pro Find 35 Pointer Vibra-Tector 730 w 4" coil, Fisher F-Pulse Pointer
    1561 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icewing View Post
    Volleyball courts are my go-to for gold.
    Absolutely. Also, anywhere people are throwing a ball, playing catch, etc. Saw a guy at the beach with rings on every finger throwing a football in the surf. Didn't take long for one of those rings to fly off; luckily, a fellow Metal Detectorist was nearby and recovered the ring for him.
    SD51 likes this.
    Metal Detecting Goal in Life is to Find Wife a 2ct Diamond Ring (so she'll be quiet about all my metal detecting).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links