First Creek side hunt

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heading to search a creek that runs parallel with the escape route of a Revolutionary War Battle after re-reading history of this Battle there seems to be varying accounts of what happened that night/morning.I had searched a property at the foot of the hill the Continental Army used to get away as the were outnumbered 16k to 2k with only 5 weapons in their possession according to historians.Also they allegedly retreated in small numbers in the dark of night so I am thinking(hoping) they may have used the creek as a navigational guide as I have seen this creek on the Holmes Map from 1687. Any thoughts or tips would be welcomed and greatly appreciated as I have never done a hunt like this. HH and have a great day!!!!!

Upvote 0

Bottlecapbill

Feb 4, 2014
Sault St. Marie , Ontario Canada
Detector(s) used
AT PRO International, Blisstool V3, Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you hunting in the creek itself? My only tip is go go fairly slow so you don't bang your coil on stones and bring something durable to dig with since stones and gravel can get pretty tight sometimes. Bring some waders too. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread