To Calabash Digger On CZ3D Videos

Voldetector

Sep 21, 2018
TN
Detector(s) used
F75+, NOX600, BHLRP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off im not a fan of the CZ detector. In the videos ive noticed he will swing the xp over the marker on the hole and with the cz he swings in front of it (Marker) and says iron, So cz fails. On the most recent nox800 vs cz he swings the cz very slow on a 11.5" silver half and the nox a little faster.
Ive never used a cz but have used fishers, and i know fishers that i have used like a faster swing to register targets better. Just my opinion on the recent videos.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
V

Voldetector

Sep 21, 2018
TN
Detector(s) used
F75+, NOX600, BHLRP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Im saying he swung it at a much more normal pace in other videos, And every fisher ive used has done better with a slight faster swing on deep targets. Not even sure why im defending the cz3d, its a little outdated for me and you can get alot more detector for the same price range nowadays.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
people believe what they want to lol

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...and you can get alot more detector for the same price range nowadays.

Depends on what you mean by "get a lot more"!

I'd put the CZ3D against ANYTHING in almost any environment. New tech does not equate to better results just because it's "New"! No , it's true!

HIGHSTRUNG

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2019
Camden SC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS 9" HF Coil, Garret Pro-Pointer, MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm confused! So you are saying he is fudging the test to make the Deus and Nox seem superior to the CZ?

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without actually saying it, he calls folks who use the cz3D over the equinox an idiot. He has never seen a CZ hit a dime at 9". (In his soil) in the video he says the CZ calls pretty much everything money while the equinox is far superior because of the vdi numbers. which in and of itself is kind of a joke because, once the target is actually in the ground for more than a year or so, your vdi numbers will go right out the window. Especially if the target is deep or next to iron. The CZ he uses in the video he claims is a Tom tuned CZ but missing the sticker, but that doesn't matter because he has a friend up the road with another cz3d that can't touch a 9 in dime either. Those of us that have cz's know better. A 9in dime to my cz-21 in the park sounds off loud and clear. Personally I would rather have the detector that only calls an item "money" with one sweet little "ting" as a sound response, compared to trying to decide if I'm looking at a dime based on a number on a screen and listening to something like " deedle doddle beeble boop" over one single target. But that's just me, some people appreciate all the different tones believing there is information in them, and there is. But for me, one sweet little high tone "ting" means dig. No vdi numbers needed to know that there is a good target below.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread