Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Your opinion on this test.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Travis Mitchell

Feb 2016
    Elizabethtown, IN
    Whites V3i, Whites MX5, Fisher F22
    439 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Sorry for being really late on posting this video. I was actually waiting on a camera for my birthday and this is the first video I shot with it. So bear with me on the quality.
    I used stock HI-pro on the V3i with just the volume turned down a bit and the recovery turned down to 35.

small rusty iron nails it performed pretty good but the larger iron it just can't unmask a good target that close. This could be due to my inexperience with the machine (I'm really new to the V3i) or it could also be a combination of an unrealistic test without real soil halo conditions.

Let me know what you think. I would love to do more videos but I'm a total newb to recording videos. HH Eman

us
    It is what it is, until it "Is" what it is.

Aug 2013
    Northern Utah
    I currently run White's Spectra V3i wireless, Fisher F-70, Garrett AT-Pro, Minelab Etrac. I have owned other Fisher, Teknetics & Garrett models. Hands on with Equinox 800, Garrett AT-Max, & New Chase
    159 times
    Metal Detecting
    So drop the gain, or lower the threshold, eman. This test is all about power. Too hot and you loose to too much energy. Really for almost any machine drop the power or sensitivity when your above ground doing this type of test and bump the recovery speed. You know, if you give me a little time to thaw out, out here I'll show ya some fun test ideas like this.
    Opie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links