Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 73
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Please Help me ........i need your Help

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #16

    Mar 2019
    finland
    15
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    thanks to you all for the answer , about the friends they talked about the well and it s easy to find wat u want i will say the well is already buried many years ago and no one know where is it on the garden ! now we change the subject from the deep detectors to the well lol, is anyone know about any good deep detector ? what about that kind of gold Long range Locator ? are they really works good ?

  2. #17
    si
    Nov 2017
    Countryside
    DBP2010, eeTH
    49
    55 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I am using one of the beast PI detectors depth wise i've ever seen, and i've seen a lot of them... it has 4m max. depth for a target forming at least 0,8m of diameter conture or at least 10 kg of mass. There is also a big difference if this is one chunk of metal or at least many small items in direct electric contact or if the target consist of small items scatered without a direct contact to each other. On the other hand, a helmet size object can be found on 2 -3m without a problem.
    The deepest detector i'veever made in times of depth-fetish had 8m of depth for 1,7m of diameter target and a pile of lead acid batteries to power it.
    If the target is not big enought it will be hard or next to impossible.
    Check Russian military 2-coil sistem too, it is able to go as deep as 5m.
    XLV and mikko2000 like this.

  3. #18
    us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    4,101
    2599 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Micco2000, "4 meters" is over 16 ft. Or in the case of your 2nd post "3 to 6 meters" is 9 to 19-ish ft. deep. Can I please ask you a question then ? : What is the source of your information that tells you that "gold treasures" (plural) are this deep ? Is it anything beyond the stories/legends that got passed down to you ? If so, I'll bet you dollars to donuts that it's simply a part of the legend(s) as they evolve. It's part & parcel for all good treasure legends to be insanely deep.

    So please tell us the source of your information that gives these types of measurements. If it's simply "the story you're reading/hearing", then .... I would be dismissive of it. Because a treasure is equally hidden whether it's at 1 ft. versus 20 ft. As long as the top is covered and fluffed up, then it's not going to be "hidden better" by burying deeper. Hoards and treasures are found all-the-time that are not necessarily deep.

    And what is the size of these "gold treasures" ? eg.: a mayonnaise jar size ? A toaster-oven size ? A volkswagon size ? Etc.... We need to know that too, before any recommendations can be made.
    Hey Sheldon, before you go getting all fired up on your debate junk, read the post! He's not asking for a debate or critiques on his search. All he's asking for is guidance on search equipment. The question for him would be is the soil to be searched like most of his area rocks rocks and more rocks. From what he's described, a GPR would probably be efficient in narrowing the area down then probes, a drill like a post hole driller (gas) with a couple extensions & shovels. Next how close is or how much access does he have to sources of equipment. Don't think HF has made it over there for a post hole drill, or his closest source of rod & tube to make extensions could be 50 or 100 miles away.
    mikko2000 likes this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

    I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

  4. #19

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,506
    9826 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko2000 View Post
    thanks to you all for the answer , about the friends they talked about the well and it s easy to find wat u want i will say the well is already buried many years ago and no one know where is it on the garden ! now we change the subject from the deep detectors to the well lol, is anyone know about any good deep detector ? what about that kind of gold Long range Locator ? are they really works good ?

    Mikko2000, To recap your information:

    a) you "know" places where there's buried gold treasures. That's your post # 1 of this thread. Right ?

    b) You know the depth, because it was buried/stashed in a "well" . As you said in post #7. Right ?

    Then why is it unusual, as you say in post #16, to change the subject to the "well" ? Seems to me that since you have already established that you know the treasure is in the bottom of the well, then ........ presto : Just find the well. Who cares if you can detect a treasure that deep, with whatever-type equipment can or can't do this task. In your case, by your own statements, you only-need to find the well.

    GPR detects ground disturbances. Like, for example, an outhouse pit or filled-in-well (even after 100 yrs.) will have different soil compaction . Then once you'd established where the well in the yard is, you simply dig down the requisite 9 to 19 ft. Right ? After all, you already know it's in there, eh ?
    Metal detecting is my one worldy vice!

  5. #20

    Mar 2019
    finland
    15
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Mikko2000, To recap your information:

    a) you "know" places where there's buried gold treasures. That's your post # 1 of this thread. Right ?

    b) You know the depth, because it was buried/stashed in a "well" . As you said in post #7. Right ?

    Then why is it unusual, as you say in post #16, to change the subject to the "well" ? Seems to me that since you have already established that you know the treasure is in the bottom of the well, then ........ presto : Just find the well. Who cares if you can detect a treasure that deep, with whatever-type equipment can or can't do this task. In your case, by your own statements, you only-need to find the well.

    GPR detects ground disturbances. Like, for example, an outhouse pit or filled-in-well (even after 100 yrs.) will have different soil compaction . Then once you'd established where the well in the yard is, you simply dig down the requisite 9 to 19 ft. Right ? After all, you already know it's in there, eh ?
    i mean by i know the place (The Area) the location in General ! if i know the place why i have to come here and ask ?? can i get more informations about this GPR ?

  6. #21

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,506
    9826 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko2000 View Post
    i mean by i know the place (The Area) the location in General !....
    Right ! I didn't say you "knew the location of the well". I understand that you only know the general location. So , by your own definitions, you only need to find the location of the Well. Not the treasure. Since, as you've said, you already "know" the treasure is in the well. So who cares if you have a detector that detects a treasure to insane depths ? You only need to find the well. And I am telling you to do what bottle diggers do, when they want to find old outhouse pit shafts (which would be similar to well shafts) : GPR.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikko2000 View Post
    ....can i get more informations about this GPR ?
    "GPR" = "Ground Penetrating Radar". Google is your friend

    Or, heck, save some money : If the well had lined walls (as most wells would have ?), you can maybe just use a bottle probe to find the anomaly. If you can clear the surface of the ground to reveal the top of an old well casings, then ....... there's your well. Eh ? But if you're not certain (or if it was wood-lined that has since disintegrated, etc...) then GPR.

    Looking forward to seeing the pix of the treasure
    mikko2000 and cudamark like this.
    Metal detecting is my one worldy vice!

  7. #22
    XLV
    XLV is offline

    Jul 2016
    557
    228 times
    Terry 100% right a hydra well drill better then any metal detector a hammer drill can be used up to 10' but i don't recommend any deeper without adding some type of support ....the member Greenboy big on P.I machines u might ask him some questions .... good luck and keep us updated
    mikko2000 likes this.

  8. #23
    XLV
    XLV is offline

    Jul 2016
    557
    228 times
    LRL are worthless scams ....p.i work 100% in finding metal ....the drill proves 100% with a simple test what type of metal u found
    mikko2000 likes this.

  9. #24
    XLV
    XLV is offline

    Jul 2016
    557
    228 times
    mikko2000 ...ive seen many DUTCH wells 6 meters to 15 meters deep... dug 300 to 350 years ago every one of them had rock lined walls...and all of them had water in them 10 to 30 feet deep some small in diameter and others very large in diameter ...if the area where this well is located hasn't changed over the years the water is going to be your biggest problem ...i know first hand ....try to figure out how deep the water was when in use ...ask around about the water table in that area or measure other old wells ....was that well used by a single farm , home , village , etc ...take your time because u be diving underwater to your treasure ...and good luck
    mikko2000 likes this.

  10. #25
    si
    Nov 2017
    Countryside
    DBP2010, eeTH
    49
    55 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    if the garden is predominantly soil you may consider using a geological conductometer. This will not go deep, but it will show you voids and rocky structures to pinpoint the well.
    XLV and mikko2000 like this.

  11. #26
    XLV
    XLV is offline

    Jul 2016
    557
    228 times
    I don't think finding the well would be hard ...i would get a pointed rod and look for the rock lined wall...wells were always near the house or barn or the center of the village ... all the wells i seen 100 to 350 years old had rock wall to the surface ...am talking in NY ...maybe in finland i could be wrong with wells that could be older or shallow ....he going to need a water pump or a few water pumps depending how big that well was and its flow rate ....this ive seen first hand 100x...... a good tripod with a pulley and a strong bucket to remove the soil and rocks ...
    mikko2000 likes this.

  12. #27
    XLV
    XLV is offline

    Jul 2016
    557
    228 times
    mikko 2000 ,,, TWO warnings remember no treasure worth your life ...#1 never remove the rocks from the wall lining NEVER ....#2 run a air hose (old garden hose) the air can get bad real fast the hose could save your life u might even have to have a fan if your deep ...im serious people have died in vaults and wells less then 10' feet down
    Last edited by XLV; Mar 20, 2019 at 12:33 AM.
    mikko2000, sprailroad and cudamark like this.

  13. #28

    Mar 2019
    finland
    15
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenBoy View Post
    I am using one of the beast PI detectors depth wise i've ever seen, and i've seen a lot of them... it has 4m max. depth for a target forming at least 0,8m of diameter conture or at least 10 kg of mass. There is also a big difference if this is one chunk of metal or at least many small items in direct electric contact or if the target consist of small items scatered without a direct contact to each other. On the other hand, a helmet size object can be found on 2 -3m without a problem.
    The deepest detector i'veever made in times of depth-fetish had 8m of depth for 1,7m of diameter target and a pile of lead acid batteries to power it.
    If the target is not big enought it will be hard or next to impossible.
    Check Russian military 2-coil sistem too, it is able to go as deep as 5m.
    can you give me the detail please of the PI detectors you us ? names, info, prices !!!!

  14. #29

    Mar 2019
    finland
    15
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by MDCLXVI View Post
    Terry 100% right a hydra well drill better then any metal detector a hammer drill can be used up to 10' but i don't recommend any deeper without adding some type of support ....the member Greenboy big on P.I machines u might ask him some questions .... good luck and keep us updated
    is too hard to check by hydra well drill because we have to check all 50 meters garden and that s too expensive and not working either, i saw some videos about Black Hawk Metal Detector GR-100 but i am not sure did it wiork or no ? one man from australia have that detector and on youtube said it s really good !!!!!!

  15. #30

    Mar 2019
    finland
    15
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    did someone know any cheap underground 3D scanner

 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0