Please Help me ........i need your Help

mikko2000

Greenie
Mar 17, 2019
finland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi friends,

this s Mikko from Finland, i need your help please ! i know many places where there s a gold treasures but the problem as i know is those treasure are about 4 meters deep underground !!

i have a Makro gold racer and i know it didnt go that deep, so i ask if there s some kind of non expensive detector or some kind kind of gold racer hacking coil can let me detect that deep ?? any solution please ??

thank you friends

Upvote 0

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
tom am still laughing remember the song ...young dumb and broke ...probably another fish story but he has to learn ...let him do some work probably for nothing its better then him getting in trouble like i did when i was young dumb and broke ...oh this could be my 12 thread that wiped clean because its off the subject ...hope my son finds gold soon its 20 years on one search and 10 yrs on the other ...and like u told me tom a few years back that i was wasting my time ( so far your 100% right )...i still can not prove 100% that either one of them were real but me and my son aren't finished i hope we finish in my life time

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Catherine1 i have a question is that for finding just the well or just the gold at the bottom ....i see a conflict of interest were the water would give false readings if u say the gold :icon_thumright:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with Tom, save your money and time by looking for the well and not the treasure (at least initially). If the garden isn't important, and can be replanted, borrow a neighbor's tractor and scrape off a couple of feet of soil. You should uncover the top of the well by then, or some evidence of it's existence. Who knows, you might find some old privy locations too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mikko2000

Greenie
Mar 17, 2019
finland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for all the answers , maybe there s a misunderstood or my english is so bad! friends i have said already that the well is a buried many many years ago and that mean there s no well anymore !! how i can check about a well what is not anymore ! please forget about the well and think with me about some kind of detector can help me to find what i am looking for ! thanks

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The remains of the well should still be there unless it was dug up and hauled off. If it was, the treasure probably went with it.

OP
OP
M

mikko2000

Greenie
Mar 17, 2019
finland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The remains of the well should still be there unless it was dug up and hauled off. If it was, the treasure probably went with it.

is not anymore friend ......that s why the only solution is some deep metal detector

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If something was buried like the well there would be a low spot in the yard, so watch for a small depression in the yard.
I can't see anyone climbing down a well to hide gold coins.
I would guess they buried them in the garden or behind the house.
I would guess maybe a foot deep and some rocks on top and a few inches of soil on top.
If coins were buried in a cast iron pot listen for the detector to blank out or detect in all metal mode.
Detect any rock sidewalks and patios.
Good Luck. birthday 010.JPG

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would start with snifer xr71 from crazy-tech - expect 3m+ for large items. Price of assembled kit is in 100 EUR range, not too expencieve to try the luck, i think.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is not anymore friend ......that s why the only solution is some deep metal detector

If you don't know where the well is/was, how do you know that it isn't just covered by a layer of dirt? It doesn't seem likely that someone would go to the trouble of removing a well and filling the hole to where you couldn't tell where it was. If indeed there is no trace of the well, why would you think that the treasure is still there? wouldn't that have been removed too if it was hidden in the well? Something fishy about this story.

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or... you can order a DBP2010 with me for an extra meter, if you think it's worth it- i don't, more on PM. ....Or you can always check with manufacturer for the price of military MG-1, highly attractive performance and build quality, you might find the repulsive price, however.
You will find dificult anythig deeper than that- apart from advertisements.
I firmly belive, however the snifer xr71 would do a job if anything is down there at all.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been on this hunt many times and cudamark right (fishy like it rotten ) if that area hasn't changed much..... i found a dozen wells just like the one described ,,,nobody going to remove the rock liner wall from the ground ...Only time they do is when they dig for a basement of a building and if that the case your out of luck ... You have to spend time and look with a rod and shovel ....

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been on this hunt many times and cudamark right (fishy like it rotten ) if that area hasn't changed much..... i found a dozen wells just like the one described ,,,nobody going to remove the rock liner wall from the ground ...Only time they do is when they dig for a basement of a building and if that the case your out of luck ... You have to spend time and look with a rod and shovel ....

Treasure hunters, like any hunters are not always willing to reviel (all) the information, so i personaly look forward not to kill anyone's dream that's likely to die on its own anyway, actually that is all we'll ever have....

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
TheGreenBoy am sorry if some of my statements are a negative view.... My Dutch well hunting days were over 60 years ago No face book . no detector . no farm tractor ,no map , and no were to look for help ....In today world people have given up on plain hard work .....if he has checked out the story and believes and i mean like in a faith nothing said going to change his mind .... EVERYONE GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DREAMS AND BE SAFE

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If something was buried like the well there would be a low spot in the yard, so watch for a small depression in the yard.
I can't see anyone climbing down a well to hide gold coins.
I would guess they buried them in the garden or behind the house.
I would guess maybe a foot deep and some rocks on top and a few inches of soil on top.
If coins were buried in a cast iron pot listen for the detector to blank out or detect in all metal mode.
Detect any rock sidewalks and patios.
Good Luck. View attachment 1695793
Wouldn't have to climb down. people would remove a rock or brick an arms length down then set a jar or can in the hole.

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my expirience 99% of targets lies with first 30cm of soil. Deep targets are usually war time military structures such as bunkers and filled up tranches. Somethimes, i find unexploded ammonition burried deep on purpose, usually within a tranch or naturale cave where pesants just got rid of it. Other deep targets are extremly rare, usualy found by the river banks, where the flow changed its course over the time. I've never found any other thigs - apart from such thinks as grenades- burried any deeper than 0,5m - people hiding those eather did not have much time or ware just plain lazy.

OP
OP
M

mikko2000

Greenie
Mar 17, 2019
finland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or... you can order a DBP2010 with me for an extra meter, if you think it's worth it- i don't, more on PM. ....Or you can always check with manufacturer for the price of military MG-1, highly attractive performance and build quality, you might find the repulsive price, however.
You will find dificult anythig deeper than that- apart from advertisements.
I firmly belive, however the snifer xr71 would do a job if anything is down there at all.

thanks for all the informations you give me i really appreciated, i just need more informations about PI detector did it can read the gold , silver etc..... or only big metal ?? i see some videos about it but it show hungting only a big metal boxes !!!!!!

OP
OP
M

mikko2000

Greenie
Mar 17, 2019
finland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't have to climb down. people would remove a rock or brick an arms length down then set a jar or can in the hole.

we have to know the place first of the well where is then we check about the rocks my friend!! the well is not anymore and the only solution like i said is a deep metal detector !

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, PI can find any metal including gold and silver. There is a problem with pore conductor materials however, like high chromiun stainless steel but usually this is not an issue. Well if you expect to find a single coin at 3m, there is no such technology. You'll need a chest or bunch of coins - 10kg or more -or a metal sheet of approx 0.8m diameter to be found at 4m. Less for 3m and so on. You can find a single coin at 30cm......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread