Please Help me ........i need your Help

mikko2000

Greenie
Mar 17, 2019
finland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi friends,

this s Mikko from Finland, i need your help please ! i know many places where there s a gold treasures but the problem as i know is those treasure are about 4 meters deep underground !!

i have a Makro gold racer and i know it didnt go that deep, so i ask if there s some kind of non expensive detector or some kind kind of gold racer hacking coil can let me detect that deep ?? any solution please ??

thank you friends

Upvote 0

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope MIKKO2000 realizes that +300 coins and what Thegreenboy says is correct ..... don't believe the hype of the companies ...look at old wells in that area know the depth of the water table its possible there no detector for the job old wells i seen were 10 meters deep on average ....thats 33 feet u ask greenboy how many coins and size coil u need for that deep

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
is not anymore friend ......that s why the only solution is some deep metal detector

Mikko2000, you are still confused : No one here is disputing that the "well does not exist any longer". What we keep trying to tell you is: That it's possible to find the location of where the well WAS . Because even though it's gone, there is GPR, for example, to find the prior location. EVEN THOUGH NO TRACE REMAINS ON TOP OF THE GROUND. GPR finds disturbed ground shafts.

And since you "know" the treasure is at the bottom of the well (as your opening statements said), then ..... presto: Just find the well's prior location, and dig down.

So why do you keep wanting a detector that can reach to insane depths, when all you need to do is find the well's location ? That is MUCH easier than trying to have a detector that can go 10+ ft. down ! At those depths, your object would need to be very large for the crazy recommended detector's to reach. Since you already "know" the treasure was in the well, then look for the well. Why do you keep flirting with niche detector ideas ?

.... i just need more informations about PI detector did it can read the gold , silver etc..... or only big metal ?? i see some videos about it but it show hungting only a big metal boxes !!!!!!

Also be warned that some of the standard type pulse machines recommended (and 2-box, etc...) will start to "beep" on other metal too. Assuming the yard was cluttered, which most farm yards are indeed littered. Eg.: junk in the yard, (old soda cans, rusty plow blades etc....) . So why would you want to torture yourself sorting out and digging potential junk like that ? Since you "know" the treasure is in the well, LOOK FOR THE WELL.

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I would go with a 16' x 16' coil. It has been my experience that bigger is better when it comes to depth.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
... when it comes to depth.

But the "neck" of a well (where he "knows" the treasure is buried) needn't be "deep" . After all: Wells go/went all the way to the surface, right ? Hence : Why need "depth" ? When a person can simply look for the well. Where he knows the treasure is buried, eh ?

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
IF u really believe its at the bottom the best equipment is a shovel once u found the well location because what i seen there no detector finding coins 10 m down what u think there a +100 kilos of coins down there ...

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
What i remember of Dutch wells the bigger the diameter the deeper it was 75% of the time the soil density a factor the one i found in N.J the soil had more sand then N.Y. which had more rocks ....so the type of soil the size of the rocks play a role ,,,, i never seen one less then 6 meters ( 3m to water 3m of water can't remember what time of the season it was i guess fall ) to the bottom which was about 1 meter wide inside the stone liner ...I remember one on a hill side was 5 meters wide and 15 meters deep no water inside due to... new nearby highway changed the water table ...so 3 meters wide to 10 meters deep at a elevation of about 200 to 400 feet was the the normal in that area ...Is there any stream , rivers , lakes , sea , and whats your elevation that more factors on size and depth ...Good luck

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
HE knows.... were i heard that before that new t.v show a miilion times this is a first ...Lets see WW 1 that ended 100 years ago the story had to be past down let me guess no one looked right he the only one on this earth that knows but no one remembers where that well located i guess nobody 90 yrs old in the area all must of died WW2 .....How that song go A million to one or i want to be a billionaire so fxxk bad

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Mikko2000...You May Need To Look At Your Endeavor...From Outside Of The Box!

Might need the cast of Oak island on site for this extraction!

Always willing to come to the Aid...Of another...Treasure Hunter!

If I am correct that someone placed valuables at the bottom of a Well. I would imagine that they were confident that this Well had been properly constructed.

Wells going back to the Mid 19th Century used...Rebar!

If this was the case for your Well, then a heavy duty Metal Detector is not required.

A Radio Shack device would be sufficient to locate this Well.

Here is a picture of how Rebar is used in Well Construction.

Well.gif

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Robot i want to thank you i've never seen one or found one like the one you have shown i guess in places that didn't have electric this is the new type were am from with 350 years of well history and electric for the last hundred years they used a hand pump and drilled holes in the more modern ones ...Once again thanks....But in a country as old as finland ????? thousands of years old ?????

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I just remember one like the one you showed but it wasn't a well it was a shaft down under the east river to build the brooklyn bridge footings i guess they use this to tunnel down into the ground today in search of treasure maybe they used this at oak island is that where u seen this

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Oak Island...Would Have Used Rebar...If...It Was Available...In The...18th Century!

I just remember one like the one you showed but it wasn't a well it was a shaft down under the east river to build the brooklyn bridge footings i guess they use this to tunnel down into the ground today in search of treasure maybe they used this at oak island is that where u seen this

Hi...45...Finland...Would have used Rebar for Well Construction...Once Rebar was available!

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok i understood ...i don't know finland ....and i just remembered what they used in new york on that bridge was made out of wood ....i think i seen that in yonkers it was a shaft for a elevator going down to the water tunnels built in the 70s went down over 200 feet ....At oak island i was talking modern times a shaft to look i have no idea of that story

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread