Please Help me ........i need your Help

mikko2000

Greenie
Mar 17, 2019
finland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi friends,

this s Mikko from Finland, i need your help please ! i know many places where there s a gold treasures but the problem as i know is those treasure are about 4 meters deep underground !!

i have a Makro gold racer and i know it didnt go that deep, so i ask if there s some kind of non expensive detector or some kind kind of gold racer hacking coil can let me detect that deep ?? any solution please ??

thank you friends

Upvote 0

nwpa

Jul 6, 2017
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
T2 classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings Mikko and welcome to the forum, a 2 box detector something like a Whites TM-808 might do the job.
I do not know much about these but someone with more experience should chime in.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You need a Pulse Induction machine, and a 8' x 8' coil. :occasion14:

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mikko....IF you think you have found the gold,HOW are you going to dig it up? You would need a mini excavator...at least! And unless this is ONE HUGE SOLID MASS...smaller gold items won’t be detected by ANYTHING at that depth. More details on your search would be very interesting!

OP
OP
M

mikko2000

Greenie
Mar 17, 2019
finland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nwpa ,Terry Soloman, IDXMonster thanks to you all for the answer, but please i need more explanation and the info about the things i need !!!! IDXMonster i know a place where it can be a treasure not exactley just a gold but it can be silver or anything else, i need something like underground scanner because i know the treasure is deep something 3-6 meter ......that s why i need some more informations how i can get that kind of target !!!!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Micco2000, "4 meters" is over 16 ft. Or in the case of your 2nd post "3 to 6 meters" is 9 to 19-ish ft. deep. Can I please ask you a question then ? : What is the source of your information that tells you that "gold treasures" (plural) are this deep ? Is it anything beyond the stories/legends that got passed down to you ? If so, I'll bet you dollars to donuts that it's simply a part of the legend(s) as they evolve. It's part & parcel for all good treasure legends to be insanely deep.

So please tell us the source of your information that gives these types of measurements. If it's simply "the story you're reading/hearing", then .... I would be dismissive of it. Because a treasure is equally hidden whether it's at 1 ft. versus 20 ft. As long as the top is covered and fluffed up, then it's not going to be "hidden better" by burying deeper. Hoards and treasures are found all-the-time that are not necessarily deep.

And what is the size of these "gold treasures" ? eg.: a mayonnaise jar size ? A toaster-oven size ? A volkswagon size ? Etc.... We need to know that too, before any recommendations can be made.

OP
OP
M

mikko2000

Greenie
Mar 17, 2019
finland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Tom in CA, well it s a really long story but i will try to give all of you some info! the treasure is in my grand mom old house and in the earth there s a old gold coins, silver, the target is a big normal coins ! the treasure is there from the war world 1 AND the target is in old Well and the Well is deep about 3-6 meters friend. now i think you know somthing ! but you make me laugh when you said Volkswagen lol :)

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Might need the cast of Oak island on site for this extraction!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You would be better off just doing drill holes and core samples at that depth. :icon_thumright:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can rent a ground penetrating radar unit from a larger rental store, the kind that construction contractors use. It's pretty inexpensive over here, but reading it would be tricky.

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sounds like a great hunt you are on Mikko! If a well is involved,just please be careful and hold onto your tools carefully! And...EVERYBODY laughs when someone says Volkswagen...:laughing7:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I don't understand then. If you know it's in an old well, why do you need any detector that goes that deep? Simply dig down where the well was, or is . Eh ?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
If it's a case of "not knowing where the old well was" (d/t perhaps it's capped and grown over now ?) Then figure if the well was lined, you can use a bottle probe to find the casings/sides. Or GPR will show you ground anomolies. Even after 100 yrs. a shaft like a well (or outhouse pit, etc...) will have different soil compaction that shows up on GPR. In which case, you won't need to have detected the treasure itself . Because: Since you've said you "Know", where they are (at the bottom of these wells), then ...... all you gotta do is find the top 1 ft , and dig. right ?

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ding Dong Bell, ***** in the well.... according to the nursary rhyme there is a treasure of sorts there already :laughing7:

On a more serious note - Is there water in the well?
Is the well filled in?
Do you know where the well is located?

chub

OP
OP
M

mikko2000

Greenie
Mar 17, 2019
finland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks to you all for the answer , about the friends they talked about the well and it s easy to find wat u want i will say the well is already buried many years ago and no one know where is it on the garden ! now we change the subject from the deep detectors to the well lol, is anyone know about any good deep detector ? what about that kind of gold Long range Locator ? are they really works good ?

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am using one of the beast PI detectors depth wise i've ever seen, and i've seen a lot of them... it has 4m max. depth for a target forming at least 0,8m of diameter conture or at least 10 kg of mass. There is also a big difference if this is one chunk of metal or at least many small items in direct electric contact or if the target consist of small items scatered without a direct contact to each other. On the other hand, a helmet size object can be found on 2 -3m without a problem.
The deepest detector i'veever made in times of depth-fetish had 8m of depth for 1,7m of diameter target and a pile of lead acid batteries to power it.
If the target is not big enought it will be hard or next to impossible.
Check Russian military 2-coil sistem too, it is able to go as deep as 5m.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Micco2000, "4 meters" is over 16 ft. Or in the case of your 2nd post "3 to 6 meters" is 9 to 19-ish ft. deep. Can I please ask you a question then ? : What is the source of your information that tells you that "gold treasures" (plural) are this deep ? Is it anything beyond the stories/legends that got passed down to you ? If so, I'll bet you dollars to donuts that it's simply a part of the legend(s) as they evolve. It's part & parcel for all good treasure legends to be insanely deep.

So please tell us the source of your information that gives these types of measurements. If it's simply "the story you're reading/hearing", then .... I would be dismissive of it. Because a treasure is equally hidden whether it's at 1 ft. versus 20 ft. As long as the top is covered and fluffed up, then it's not going to be "hidden better" by burying deeper. Hoards and treasures are found all-the-time that are not necessarily deep.

And what is the size of these "gold treasures" ? eg.: a mayonnaise jar size ? A toaster-oven size ? A volkswagon size ? Etc.... We need to know that too, before any recommendations can be made.
Hey Sheldon, before you go getting all fired up on your debate junk, read the post! He's not asking for a debate or critiques on his search. All he's asking for is guidance on search equipment. The question for him would be is the soil to be searched like most of his area rocks rocks and more rocks. From what he's described, a GPR would probably be efficient in narrowing the area down then probes, a drill like a post hole driller (gas) with a couple extensions & shovels. Next how close is or how much access does he have to sources of equipment. Don't think HF has made it over there for a post hole drill, or his closest source of rod & tube to make extensions could be 50 or 100 miles away.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
thanks to you all for the answer , about the friends they talked about the well and it s easy to find wat u want i will say the well is already buried many years ago and no one know where is it on the garden ! now we change the subject from the deep detectors to the well lol, is anyone know about any good deep detector ? what about that kind of gold Long range Locator ? are they really works good ?

Mikko2000, To recap your information:

a) you "know" places where there's buried gold treasures. That's your post # 1 of this thread. Right ?

b) You know the depth, because it was buried/stashed in a "well" . As you said in post #7. Right ?

Then why is it unusual, as you say in post #16, to change the subject to the "well" ? Seems to me that since you have already established that you know the treasure is in the bottom of the well, then ........ presto : Just find the well. Who cares if you can detect a treasure that deep, with whatever-type equipment can or can't do this task. In your case, by your own statements, you only-need to find the well.

GPR detects ground disturbances. Like, for example, an outhouse pit or filled-in-well (even after 100 yrs.) will have different soil compaction . Then once you'd established where the well in the yard is, you simply dig down the requisite 9 to 19 ft. Right ? After all, you already know it's in there, eh ?

OP
OP
M

mikko2000

Greenie
Mar 17, 2019
finland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mikko2000, To recap your information:

a) you "know" places where there's buried gold treasures. That's your post # 1 of this thread. Right ?

b) You know the depth, because it was buried/stashed in a "well" . As you said in post #7. Right ?

Then why is it unusual, as you say in post #16, to change the subject to the "well" ? Seems to me that since you have already established that you know the treasure is in the bottom of the well, then ........ presto : Just find the well. Who cares if you can detect a treasure that deep, with whatever-type equipment can or can't do this task. In your case, by your own statements, you only-need to find the well.

GPR detects ground disturbances. Like, for example, an outhouse pit or filled-in-well (even after 100 yrs.) will have different soil compaction . Then once you'd established where the well in the yard is, you simply dig down the requisite 9 to 19 ft. Right ? After all, you already know it's in there, eh ?

i mean by i know the place (The Area) the location in General ! if i know the place why i have to come here and ask ?? can i get more informations about this GPR ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread