Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jul 2003
    Verona, KY
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
    16 times

Another Christmas... still no Metal Detector!

But they thought enough of the father-in-law to get him one! What's up with that? Disgruntled? Yes. But I did manage to get some Christmas money of "my own". Guess I'll be waiting another month or so to buy my own. Maybe we'll have an early spring thaw....

Merry Christmas everyone!
    “Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value ---- zero.” - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Sep 2003

lol i know the feeling
    i was saving up for a dfx but then came christmas and i have to start saving up again , hopefully next month i will have my first detector
    yeahhhhhhhh
    happy new years everyone

Jul 2003
    Alexandria, Ky
    2 times

Hey Beetle

It's going to be warm this week-end. bring father-in-law along and show him how to use that new machine. I'm going stir crazy inside so I'm definately going somewhere Sunday.

HH
    You can't take it with you but it sure is fun to find.
    BH Time Ranger
    BH 505

us
    Jul 2003
    Verona, KY
    16 times

I'm not going to be able to get out this weekend, between working and running around with the kids. Not enough to time. I sent you an email, Don... hopefully the weather will hold out as long as the long range forecast predicts.

Bill
    “Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value ---- zero.” - Voltaire (1694-1778)

us
    Jul 2003
    Verona, KY
    16 times

Chaos... I feel your pain! Looks like the Christmas money is going towards a Zoo membership... oh, well. I guess I'll just wait for some overtime to open up.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links