All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

A#1

Feb 18, 2018
Traverse City, Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
They have less than half their goal, and only a month left to gain $37000.

I think it could be an interesting idea, but I can only see this in the Christmas time toy department, or the cell phone gadgets, not a real detector anyone is going to take very seriously. In fact there was a thread a while back where we all kinda joked about it.

I've felt there should be more functionality between my Equinox and my Android. I would be receptive to the idea, but it would all be in the execution. I'm sure it would be highly lacking in the electronics needed to make a good machine.

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what Iv read so fare the software is comparable to the Deus.... The app has alot of settings and multi frequency, I think it has alot of potential, 209$ I gave a pledge and hope they reach their goal.

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is actually pretty cool I'm a little surprised they didn't try to license the tech to an established business as I think that would have been the better play.

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they are in the process not sure exactly what this means its a quote from their web site "Application for grant of patent for utility model #u2017 12901"

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is actually pretty cool I'm a little surprised they didn't try to license the tech to an established business as I think that would have been the better play.

Like Apple?

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Watching the depth test on their page...was it me, or did the response rate seem a little sluggish compared to the other machines? I could see that impacting recovery speed in a heavy iron site...just an observation...I've always thought some one could/should create a detector app and just sell the coil...surprised Apple wasn't already all over this...however, their coil and shaft would be $1500+

A#1

Feb 18, 2018
Traverse City, Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
And they wouldnt sell any to those of us that have disliked apple for 30 or so years.

or have Android

Last edited:
OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I can get my daughter away from the Whites ID5 with this machine Ill be happy, she found a gold ring and wont let that machine go the problem with the ID5 it has 1 tone and Ms. Annabelle gets tired quick, but shes dead set on using it...

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting idea but I would like to have the "Detecting App" that Russell used in "The Detectorist"

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From what Iv read so fare the software is comparable to the Deus.... The app has alot of settings and multi frequency, I think it has alot of potential, 209$ I gave a pledge and hope they reach their goal.

I thought I read that they are just 8 kHz?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread