Whites Coinmaster 2900 D?????

SwampHunter

Mar 6, 2007
Samuel Watson's Old Place
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher 1265X, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
White's Coinmaster 2900 D?????

I have this machine but don't have the instructions that go with it. I have tried to download the instructions from the White's site, but I am not able to open it for some reason.
I do alot of relic hunting and a bit of coin hunting. I have the Ace250 and while it's a great machine, I still want something different. I have a ton of great sites to hunt, but I feel I am missing alot of items since the Ace250 doesn't get that great of depth. I also want to be able to hear those deep whispers. I have been thinking about getting another machine, but I am really not able to spend the extra money at this time. What I am wondering is if I learned the White's Coinmaster 2900 D, would it be a better machine for what I want to do than the Ace250? Is there more depth with the 2900 D?

Upvote 0

rcasi44

Jul 24, 2006
NE Illinois
Re: White's Coinmaster 2900 D?????

I sent you links on the other site you posted at. I didn't see a 2900d listed in the coinmasters. I'm not sure which one you have. There where a lot of CM's. I had a CM 6000 DI series 3 and it was a good detector and very smooth. It wasn't as deep as my MXT or IDX. I don't know about a 250. Rob

EasyMoney

Sep 15, 2007
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primarily my Fisher cz-70 and Compass Relic & Coin, plus many others
Re: White's Coinmaster 2900 D?????

The White's should have a deeper all-metal (Ground Exclusion Balance) than the ace 250. In fact, it should get 10-12" depth air test on a penny and 5-6" in the ground. Unless of course, it needs repairs. The 2900 was a vlf-tr meaning that the discrimination depth won't be as good as the Ace 250. In bad soil you will get about 3" in discriminate. In good soil about 5".

Here is an instruction manual on PDF:

http://www.whiteselectronics.com/man...n Manual.pdf

Enjoy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread