Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Just got done with doctors

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    17322 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ConshyBoy View Post
    Hopefully getting transported to rehab facility today or tomorrow wanna start therapy ASAP had enough laying in hospital bed today is day 17 at Jefferson University Hospital in beautiful center city Philadelphia ugh miss all you guys on a regular basis really hoping my Detecting equipment survived the crash had just put it all in my truck that day HH
    Progress!
    Stick with it.
    A2coins and ConshyBoy like this.

us
    Jul 2010
    319 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ConshyBoy View Post
    Hopefully getting transported to rehab facility today or tomorrow wanna start therapy ASAP had enough laying in hospital bed today is day 17 at Jefferson University Hospital in beautiful center city Philadelphia ugh miss all you guys on a regular basis really hoping my Detecting equipment survived the crash had just put it all in my truck that day HH
    I seriously can not imagine being in a hospital for more than even one overnight. Seventeen days would feel like a lifetime. Stay positive.
    A2coins and ConshyBoy like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Dennis

Sep 2018
    Conshohocken PA
    Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    687 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Totally normal to be concerned about your "stuff". But your truck and detecting equipment can be more easily repaired or replaced than your health. The physical therapy may seem like torture, but is necessary for future movement. Prayers for you and hope you don't laugh too hard and hurt yourself reading what we write.
    Thanks for all your comments they are a big part of my recovery love all you guys there’s not a better group anywhere
    A2coins and DeepseekerADS like this.

us
    Apr 2015
    Oklahoma
    AT Pro
    187 times
    Praying for your recovery. Hang in there!
    A2coins and Hawks88 like this.

us
    Jul 2015
    Southwest PA
    Safari
    303 times
    Coins and valuable metals
    I've had the displeasure of busted ribs and hip troubles, but separately. Together would be pure misery I'm sure. Long hospital stays are also good incentive for recovery as I spent nearly a month in one. It takes time to heal and even when healed you have to watch yourself as my ribs kept rebreaking. Prayer sent.

us
    May 2010
    45 times
    I broke both ankles and my back in 03. I have 2 screws in my left ankle, 11 screws, 2 plates in my right ankle and it's fused. I have 4 screws, titanium cage in my back with my L1 fused to the one above and below and 1 less rib on my left side. So metal detecting is more difficult now. But it is doable. Your biggest challenge is when you have healed enough to start walking and doing simple things. Healing from the surgeries is challenging but what comes after is more challenging. Getting back to a normal as possible life takes a lot of work. It will take you a full year to get healed up. So take your time and start learning to think more about what and how to do things. Hopefully you will have a full recovery. Stay positive and look for better days to come.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    23969 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    He wanted me to update everyone he just got out of surgery all went well. Rehab next he says he needs a steak our tnet brother will be back in swinging soon long road for him.
    Last edited by A2coins; Apr 30, 2019 at 05:46 PM.
    Still Available ​Approved TreasureNet Stickers
    .:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.
    .:: $2.25 for 1" x 4" Detector Sticker ::.
    (Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    Whites MXT ALL PRO,
    2804 times
    Relic Hunting
    Conshyboy, Prayer is real and Prayer can change things. I will remember you tonight in my Prayers for a swift and Full Recovery. God's Speed.

gb
    I'm the best eva, the most vicious brutal champion eva.

Oct 2014
    S.Wales UK
    Equinox 800. Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
    328 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Well, I won't pray, coz god doesn't exist, but I will genuinely and really hope the expertise of the doctors and your rest and hard work with physios etc goes super smoothly and you make a perfect recovery.

I can't even begin to imagine how painful that must have felt.

I've only ever broken my knuckle when I punched someone in self defense many years ago.....and I was doubled over in agony!!

A pelvis! oh my freaking hell!! I'd be crying ling a baby for a year!!

Best wishes buddy...I know you'll be fine!

Matt

gb
    I'm the best eva, the most vicious brutal champion eva.

Oct 2014
    S.Wales UK
    Equinox 800. Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
    328 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by devldog View Post
    Conshyboy, Prayer is real and Prayer can change things. I will remember you tonight in my Prayers for a swift and Full Recovery. God's Speed.
    Prayer won't help, God has nothing to do with it.

The guy that spent years of relentless studying to become a doctor/Neurosurgeon etc are the ones that help.....their many many years of studying their skill and knowledge is what help.

Plus, the poor guy that ended up in surgery....HIS dedication and hard work towards the physio therapy is what will help.

Matt
    DizzyDigger likes this.

us
    Jul 2010
    319 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Minelab Matt View Post
    Prayer won't help, God has nothing to do with it.

The guy that spent years of relentless studying to become a doctor/Neurosurgeon etc are the ones that help.....their many many years of studying their skill and knowledge is what help.

Plus, the poor guy that ended up in surgery....HIS dedication and hard work towards the physio therapy is what will help.

Matt
    I remember hearing the Dalia Lama on a self help saying that he was not a prayer dependent guy. He continued to say that the physician/surgeon's educations and skills, was the Dalia Lama's desired need right then when he needed surgery. Did he mean to say that God wasn't "there?" I am not sure.

Prayers feel good until you have a loved one who oddly die in a not threatening procedure, due to piss-poor health care, even with tons of heavy prayers. I am a Christian. I still have a lot of questions.

us
    Sep 2018
    Nazareth, PA
    Garrett 250
    390 times
    Hoping you a speedy recovery!!!
    Hawks88 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    17087 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    Omg, I'm so sorry for you, my PRAYERS are SENT.
    Swaveab, RustyGold and Hawks88 like this.
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

"'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    17087 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    Reading some of the remaining posts, I'm very disappointed. GOD does exist, and I'm sorry if you choose to not believe. I'll never give up my faith! Period.
    Swaveab and RustyGold like this.
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

"'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    17322 times
    Quote Originally Posted by McKinney_5900 View Post
    I remember hearing the Dalia Lama on a self help saying that he was not a prayer dependent guy. He continued to say that the physician/surgeon's educations and skills, was the Dalia Lama's desired need right then when he needed surgery. Did he mean to say that God wasn't "there?" I am not sure.

Prayers feel good until you have a loved one who oddly die in a not threatening procedure, due to piss-poor health care, even with tons of heavy prayers. I am a Christian. I still have a lot of questions.
    Questions are no crime.
    Are we granted free will ,and with it exposure to human interference in our well being?

Had a loved one die no thanks to the medical fields fumbles. That does not mean there is no God.

IF a Gods goal was to protect the approx. 7,714,576,923 people on earth by intervening in any interference of their well being by themselves or others....Free will would quite likely have to end.
    And if you have "watched" even a small herd of children , the task of protecting them from themselves and others is quite a task. Multiplied by age , and being human.

Kids ask "why"? Adults too , but the learning by asking seems to favor the young.
    As a father (of a very small brood) there comes a time as they age when "thanks" beats the heck out of why...

No contract exists as to who lives for any given amount of time. Or their quality of life. What does that mean in a dialog about theology? Or separate from theology and merely a dialog about life?
    RustyGold and DeepseekerADS like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links