Just got done with doctors

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ouch! Prayer sent.
Hang in there.
That pelvis will show bruising in a while. After the burn starts to let up. Been there...
Broken ribs are a miserable enough affair without a busted pelvis.

However...You are alive and survived . Count that luck every day. Go forward determined to recover the best you can. And , you can!
Keep your strength up. It can dwindle fast if you don't pay attention. Makes recovery take longer.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Prayers your way for a speedy recovery! That's a painful injury!

Kace

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My prayers are with you keep us updated my friend you will be better than new in no time!!!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
were all here for ya Tommy

catyron

Apr 15, 2019
Forestville, California
Detector(s) used
Old Maps, Dowsing, Borrowed detecting equipment from friends.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
May you be blessed with a full recovery, may your bones regrow quickly, may your mind stay strong through this time. Keep up what strength you can. Just say no to opioids if they try to push them on you for too long. You have many friends, and many prayers are being said for you.

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
You are in my thoughts and prayers also. I happen to still be suffering with rib injuries, since Feb 6. It has basically shut down all of my detecting. Maybe it is my age of 66 but I don't ever remember being so miserable, for so long, in all of my life. Some advice. Control any persistent cough if one develops. I'm certain that my coughing, due to one BP med known for a cough, re-injured my repair. Also, there are tricks to stop a sneeze if you research the internet. Sneezing is the worst!!!

Take care. This will take time.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang tough CB, got you in my prayers

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s amazing what doctors can do these days. You’ll be back out swinging again in no time. Take care Dennis. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
CB, so sorry to hear of your accident and injuries. Prayers sent your way for a Full and Speedy Recovery. There are 2 things going your way in all of this. 1) Prayer really works, and 2) as you've seen and read there are Many prayers being said for you by Many friends. With this being said you can't help but make a Full Recovery. God's Speed.

Jamie1993

Feb 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your mishap. We will definitely keep you in our prayers.

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
It’s amazing what doctors can do these days. You’ll be back out swinging again in no time. Take care Dennis. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

One thing that doctors can't really do much for(and they admit it right up front), is the ribcage injury recovery. Sorry to sound so negative, it is true though. You won't be out swinging again in no time, if you dig too. Fact of life.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread