Nox

donj

Feb 13, 2011
southwestern, va.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors CoRe, garretts gti2500, gtp1350 minelab 30 whites coinmaster 3 and a DFX300.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your soil is as nasty as some places in SW Virginia, I'd get the Equinox. With the Multicruzer, you have to choose a frequency among the 3 available. With the Nox, you're running 5 different ones at one time. There are several search modes that blend those frequencies differently to better match what you're trying to find and the different soil/hunting conditions that you will encounter. It's like having several different detectors in one unit.

Last edited:

scarfaceses26

Dec 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I'm investing in a new detector I could get both but...... Which one would be a better fit, I live in South western Virginia and I mostly go to parks. I'm looking at the nox 600 or the multi kruzer. They are close in price any tips. Thanks.
Dont buy a multi kruzer its a turkish made and i am turkish [emoji16] we use in turkey 2 brand minelab and xp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread