Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By donj
  • 2 Post By cudamark

Thread: Nox

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2011
    southwestern, va.
    Nokta Fors CoRe, garretts gti2500, gtp1350 minelab 30 whites coinmaster 3 and a DFX300.
    59 times
    Metal Detecting

Nox

Okay I'm investing in a new detector I could get both but...... Which one would be a better fit, I live in South western Virginia and I mostly go to parks. I'm looking at the nox 600 or the multi kruzer. They are close in price any tips. Thanks.
    scarfaceses26 likes this.
    Don.yeah this is fun.........i love my job.

us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    Equinox 800, Treasure Probe IV, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's GM3 V-sat. White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, 5X10 Joey, Steath 920ix and 720i, TRX, etc....
    6531 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    If your soil is as nasty as some places in SW Virginia, I'd get the Equinox. With the Multicruzer, you have to choose a frequency among the 3 available. With the Nox, you're running 5 different ones at one time. There are several search modes that blend those frequencies differently to better match what you're trying to find and the different soil/hunting conditions that you will encounter. It's like having several different detectors in one unit.
    Last edited by cudamark; May 08, 2019 at 01:54 PM.
    devldog and scarfaceses26 like this.
    "jus cuz it's wrote down, don't make it so"

Dec 2017
    8 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by donj View Post
    Okay I'm investing in a new detector I could get both but...... Which one would be a better fit, I live in South western Virginia and I mostly go to parks. I'm looking at the nox 600 or the multi kruzer. They are close in price any tips. Thanks.
    Dont buy a multi kruzer its a turkish made and i am turkish we use in turkey 2 brand minelab and xp

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links